Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, May 17, 2012

NYPD planning changes to stop-and-frisk policy Kelly Writes Quinn


I got this pathetic email from Christine Quinn and the woman doesn’t have the guts to take a stand on anything. 
I got a meeting with her at City Hall with Norman Siegel at my side to talk about why her own district was locked out of testifying that they demand a hospital in the West Village.  http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/03/christine-quinn-unairbrushed-votes-for.html  I also called for an investigation in to why it took an ambulance a half hour to show up for a 75 year own man from Quinn’s district forced to stand out side in by private security 250 Broadway in the freezing cold.  Quinn and her staff were no were to be seen and this was her own staff.

Too date she has not been part of any investigation in to why her own district prevented from testifying -- l literally left out in the cold while Bill Rudin’s flunkies sailed right in and why the ambulance took so long.

Ask her about stop and frisks and it is all double talk.   Norman asked her how she would vote -- in favor of Rudin Luxury Condos or a hospital....and her answer after 2 years to decide and the vote the next day...”I don’t know.”

I think stop and frisks are humiliating but I am not saying abolish this procedure until we have cut the violence way down and for now there are gun shootings, drug sales and rapes are up so action must be taken and city council take their 6 figure salaries, slush, lulus and parking placards but are not front line at night in the most dangerous communities walking with NYPD instead beating Kelly down.

For Al Sharpton to protest Kelly on Father’s day is a pathetic.  Where are the fathers when their sons are surrounded by gangs on basketball courts and they are held up by gun or box cutter, beaten?  Where are the fathers to say son pull up your pants and put on a belt.  So see young males with boxer shorts hanging out and pants pulled down to almost their knees is the lowest self esteem and a sign of a child that is not loved and has no parental care what so ever.

Commish Kelly and the NYPD are at least trying and there are good souls out there that are doing their best to take back the communities but so much more must be done and instead we have only critics with splinters from sitting down and doing nothing to solve these devastating problems.

Rapes are up in NYC and under reported.    Shooting like is Viet Nam hitting babies and grannies is unacceptable.

What is so wrong with “fragile NY” that resolution comes in guns and box cutters?