Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, May 3, 2012

NY Post Editors Attack John Liu Again -- Murdoch Wants Liu Dead Politically

The Editors of The NY Post want John Liu Dead --  Politically that is...

If I was running for mayor and became mayor I would try to only take the subways and I told Norman Siegel about unique ideas I have to take NYC gov to our poorest neighborhoods....

I am not running for office....I have heard John Liu is far from down to earth and there is no one running for mayor that takes a subway.    Everyone at City Hall has Marie Antoinette complexs just like the MTA Board does not use the MTA -- you get my drift.  I despite Bloomberg but many of his critics at City Hall -- they come in all colors and religous backgrounds are almost as bad as him minus the billions....they kid themselves they are not.  

John Liu at least shut down CityTime and exposed ECTP 911 Tech System mega-abuse to some degree.


CityTime -- John Liu -- read his press releases on CityTime, his press release on ECTP 911 Tech System -- and 20 page Audit -- Bloomberg exposed Bloomberg and his mini-me Christine Quinn as frauds beyond term limits and flushing democracy down the toilet green lighting the largest white collar crimes and tax payer abuse in NYC gov. history -- he took on contractors like SAIC and Northrop Grumman that are defense contractors and SAIC has contacts from The White House to FBI to CIA so no surprise he is a dead man walking including exposing Bloomberg, Glenn Hutchins and Murdoch among other billionaires as oligarch players here in NYC --- no wonder Bloomberg waited until the third term to restructure NY Pensions -- Steve Rattner and Goldman Sachs among others exposed for their less than glittery handling of NY Pensions -- the raiding by Bloomberg pals exposed and so 3rd term after Liu uses pensions to ouster Murdoch -- Bloomberg and Murdoch attempt to restructure Liu out of the pensions.

I don’t think Liu is a saint but did he do anything different in terms of his campaign than Rudy Giuliani?

Bloomberg broke campaign laws wiring money out of his personal account and that carries jail time as does committing perjury during the Haggerty trial.

Rupert Murdoch’s hired hands of course would say that the People made a mistake hiring John Liu killed Murdoch’s “Wireless Generation” deal 27 million dollar deal and my guess is that it was a global protype he wanted to start in NYC and go global and he will http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/04/john-liu-dead-man-walking-part-3.html I wrote John Liu Dead Man Walking part 1, 2 and 3. John Liu took 5 NY Pensions and voted to ouster Rupert Murdoch as chair.

Liu blocked a $150 million police pension-fund investment contract from the Blackstone Group.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editorials/comptroller_con_bhlEtRoLOeyfjKBW9Jr1WN#ixzz1r7RXBal1



Liu blocked a $150 million police pension-fund investment contract from the Blackstone Group