Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mike Bloomberg Puppet Raul merchant head of DOITT same lies as Joel Bondy CityTime before City Council Welcome to Bloomberg World!




Remember Joel Bondy was under oath when he testified that there was nothing wrong going over budget 700 million dollars on CityTime.

Now we have Raul Merchant, Mike Bloomberg’s hire defending spending 50 million dollars a year on tech consultants.

Please explain to me how we went 1 billion dollars over budget on the 911 tech system called ECTP.

I guess we don’t have auditors or anyone that can do simple math or were too many connected people confident it was a city contract and they could rob and rape tax payers and in contrast the little People are ticketed up to their eyeballs.

Reminder Pat Harris, deputy mayor who  The NY Post exposed stealing tax payer money collecting a pay check from NYC Gov as she was chauffeured up a Bloomberg mansion to work on his charity also got her son a job as the head of Information Technology although he is now out the door for some reason... a soft landing and that rumor has it Mike’s sister’s best friend Ellen Stein is the other head of IT.

Reminder, Pat’s husband, Judge Lebow was appointed to the MTA board by Mike and to do what pushed the corrupt SAIC MTA deal along with Mark Page.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/21/nyregion/connected-nyc-lawyers-reap-foreclosure-benefits.html?pagewanted=all  Read about corrupt cess pool -- we are talking Pat’s husband Judge Mark Lebow and than you will see Bill Thompson’s name bandied about and Vallone....those names sound familiar.



Thompson’s name is on the bottom of every page of the famous whistle blowing letter



added this comment to the nydn news article on raul merchant testifying in front of city council....

suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/05/mayor-bloomberg-why-does-new-doitt-head.html  made a new youtube pointing out Raul Merchant lies like a rug a bloomberg puppet -- it is like Joel Bondy testifying under oath in front of City Council and Tish James yet again and guess what Joel Bondy lied and no one has punished him.   Not one arrest NYC gov officials.  


Welcome to Bloomberg’s house of Lies City Hall -- a series of tax payer Titanics too big too ignore!