Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Amanda Burden Sold by The NY Times as City Planner Commissioner Not


The NY Times censors me so I just attempted to post the 1st paragraph only and see if I can get by the fascist NY Times political connected censors protecting and air brushing Mike Bloomberg and his corrupt administration along with Christine Quinn!  The NYT brought in an out of town Lesbian just to protect and promote Quinn as The NYT next mayor for financial reasons including real estate business of course so will this one paragraph below make it up?

Amanda The People’s Burden is the worst City Planner Commissioner in NYC’s history responsible for the most displacement since The American Indians.  When Amanda the People’s Burden and Mike Bloomberg say “progress” they mean get your moving van!”.   Amanda Burden has never had a zoning ruling where she did not rule in favor of her rich and connected oligarch pals and institution.

Amanda The People’s Burden could have given us zoning protection to save St. Ann’s Church from being torn down by NYU at 120 East 12th Street but of course she supported the illegal air sale by the USPS to NYU.  The USPS was suppose to notify the State of NY because St. Ann’s was built in 1847 but the USPS and NYU pushed through the illegal air sale with the corrupt Bloomberg administration’s  support.  


Amanda Burden’s message to the People of NYC.  Drop Dead!

Even Rudy Giuliani’s  city planner commissioner said no to Cooper Union tearing down their little Science Building and super sizing for non-education rentals.  He said it was a shell game.  Ditto for Cooper Union’s parking lot turned in to a zone busting sky piercing mirrored condo that reflects a history destroyed and a community no longer welcome!

Also check out the photo of Amanda Burden.    Her face is tighter than a drum.   She has had more plastic surgery done that all those crumbling stars on reality tv and talent competitions!   Amanda Burden is typical of the Bloomberg gals -- emaciated and as much work on her appearance as possible because being “real” isn’t an option.   How does she look at herself in the mirror?  Well she and her plastic surgeon clearly have an answer.

Amanda Burden’s message to the West Village, Chelsea, everyone that works and spends time there and of course the NYPD 06 Precinct and FDNY is DROP DEAD!   She could have given us protecting zoning for St. Vincent’s to only have a hospital along with Scott Stringer and Christine Quinn both sell-outs to Bill Rudin and The Rudin Family, Burden’s pals!

Wow why don’t I try a 2nd comment to post and see if this gets by the censors since The NYT are big time abusers of the 1st Amendment!

I have already gone to my blogs and posted what I really want to write as my comment knowing The New York Times would censor me and never allow freedom of speech but let’s see if The NYT will allow this link showing a photo I took outside Amanda The People’ Burden http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/01/amanda-burden-people-burden-always.html  The photos basically shares what many of us feel that Amanda Burden could given St. Vincent’s Hospital protective zoning and did not as usual ruling in  favor of the 1 percent pals in this case The Rudin family.  The message to the community from Amanda is “Drop Dead”.  See the photo.  If you censor this and my first comment which is tame than shame on the Old Grey Lady! No, I am not talking about Amanda Burden but The NYTimes!


I know activist fighting Columbia University and eminent abuse around the city pretty much hate Amanda The People’s Burden and the Bloomberg administration along with everyone displaced or forced to move for one reason or another.

So pissed off added a third try at posting a comment.

NYT censors activists from having a critical voice violating our first amendment rights! If my comments don’t make it up shame on you.  Mega-millionaire socialite Amanda the People’s Burden is the worst city planner commissioner responsible for pushing through the most corrupt deals all in favor of the one percent -- her pals from not giving us zoning protection for St. Ann’s to St. Vincent’s as well as supporting eminent domain abuse in every borough including the displacement of an entire neighborhood for Columbia U.  Two old grey ladies The NYT who violates critics first amendment rights to Amanda the People’s Burden who is an old grey lady that spend a fortune to pass herself off as city planner when all she is a vain socialite propped up by Mike Bloomberg.