Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Michael Bloomberg New York City’s Polluter-and-Chief

Do I call Cy Vance’s Public Integrity Hotline again and report Mike?   Remember I also reported Christine Quinn the first day the lines were opened!


Our little tin pot dictator, the little emperor, mister ticket the “little People” up to their eyeballs, the nanny mayor is above the law just like the Term Limits deal ordeal where Mike decided not to break the law but change the law to suit his greed.  

Reminder Christine Quinn sold the lie we needed Mike for a third term to help us with the economy.

Watch the link above and watch when Mike is confronted he um er the great leader that he is --- pulls a Steve Rattner and lies -- oops Steve Rattner pay to play money manager NY Pensions did not lie he pleaded the 5th 64 times.   Mike blatantly lies to the newscaster from ABC daringly confronting him.

Nice to see someone other than me confront Mike and gang.

Well Mike the liar came clean at least on this issue -- not term limits, CityTime, ECTP, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, his back room deals with Murdoch and Joel Klein, NYU, Columbia U, Bill Rudin, Ratner Bruce not Steve, speaking of Steve Rattner Mike won’t discuss Cayman Islands but Mike admitted yesterday he did in fact 

BREAK THE RULES for the last 6th months.     As an angry female police officer told me at the 1st Precinct “the law is the law”.    Personally I find that perplexing as I see NYPD officers drive through red lights for no apparent reason and do some creative parking but no NYPD officer has ticketed Mike Bloomberg who during his emperorship has set a record ticketing the little people although he recently had one newspaper attempt to sell the lie it was not true -- at least this time....LIES again!

Mike has been using that heliport illegally for 6 months so the next time an NYPD officer attempts to give you a ticket you tell them Mike Bloomberg has declared a 6 month NO TICKETS For the Little People because our Emperor NYC’s  Polluter-and-Chief broke the law and curfew FOR 6 months.  Can we bill him or fine him?

It would be hard to decide who are the biggest phony “green liars”....for me it is a tough call between NYU represented by John Sexton who claims they are green but NYU continue to blot out the sun and rip-out trees so necessary for the environment and like the People have lived here alway but are inconvenient for NYU’s greed but Mike Bloomberg our NYC Polluter-and-Chief’s arrogance and deceit may put him in first place!


Don’t you just love big phony “green” people who fly around in jet planes, helicopters, etc but lie and say they are green.  The are green with money, greed and stupidity.

Reminds me of The NY Times phony puff piece, yet another on Amanda the People’s Burden and all the comments pretty much slam her and The NY Times..

So sick of the lies and the Oligarchs of New York above the law including City Council -- mini-oligarch wannabes.


(Note for scary morons reading my blog -- I am joking about no tickets for 6 months -- the NYPD will continue to ticket folks up to their eyeballs courtesy of Mike Bloomberg your favorite nanny, rule obsessed hypocritical little emperor of NYC.)