Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The NY Post Asks Joe Tacopina Tacky-O for Comment on Even Tackier Pedro Espada

The NY Post blacked out Joe Hellbound Tacopina and his equally partner scummy Chad Venus Fly Trap comparing the NYPD Rape cop victim's vagina to a fly trap!!! The NY Post is the only paper to not eventually refer to the hate crime against women in court but when they want a comment on a scumbag from a scumbag they ask Joe Hell Bound Tacky-Opina. Only Pedro Espada is tackier than Joe! U know Venus Fly Traps lure they prey - perfect misogynist imagery!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379393/NYPD-rape-cops-lawyer-told-comparing-womans-privates-snapping-Venus-fly-trap.html  Why would the Daily Mail in England run the article about Chad Fly Trap Seigel’s misogynist hate crime and The NY Post blacked it out completely!!!!!!!!



http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/just_ickening_bthgOm1fp0EhRij8zBc6sL Joe Tacopina "Lawyer/Liar" commenting on Pedro Epada! Shame on NY Post for such hypocrisy!

 Quoting Joe Tacopina wiki on the bowels of the criminal justice system.    Scour the bowels of the criminal justice system,  find cops who think its ok to rape drunk citizens who smell like vomit and who are represented by media whore lawyers whose soccer fans in Italy say they have mistresses and other “toys" sex toys, who then use their fee money to take stupid amoral jurors out to dinner. 


Joe Tacopina more arrogant than Pedro Espada is that is possible  but Pedro tackier than Joe Tacky-0... Close though!! Joe Bowels Law Tacopina is a real shit who celebrates getting his rapist heroin hiding NYPD cop off but ha ha Joe rape cop is going to jail !  
Hey Joe why r NYPD guns being stolen out of the 9th Precinct lockers -- just like a locker your NYPD rapist cop hid his heroin to plant on someone or barter for oral sex from a heroin addict gal?


Hey Joe -- you brag about being a PREDATOR in court in you video pitching you as a tv personality but what if a “Bernie Kerik” type situation happens to you and you find yourself in court with a defense attorney and end up behind bars?  Bernie Kerik never imagined he would end up in jail!

Hey Joe -- how did Bernie Kerik end up in jail?  Did you betray Kerik?




Watch Joe Tacopina’s promo video to become a tv star with Rocky music!!!!!  The link directly above and guess what it below the YouTube!  As seen on SuzannahBTroy.blogspot.com.

You are welcome Tacky-O Joe!!!!!!!!!!!