Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Joe Tacopina Chad Seigel Lloyd Constantine Should Be Anally Raped?

Joe Hell Bound Tacopina was stupid enough to say the jury that let NYPD Rape cop Moreno off on rape had college educations.   At the time I said so did the men that made Wall Street imploded and created the mortgage meltdown.  

Well Lloyd Constantine has a college education and he interfered with yet another rape trial acting more like NYPD Rape cop Pena’s defense attorney rather than a jury and in so many words whether he realizes it or not -- he and the other juries just like the Tacopiana “Venus Fly Trap” Seigel NYPD Rape cop case are calling the rape victims liars and the lying NYPD Cops truth tellers over their bruised rape victims!!!!

Pena vaginally and anally raped a petite school teacher and threatened to shot her in the face but Constantine like Joe Hell Bound Tacopina and Chad Venus Fly Trap Seigel is a true hater of women and my guess acting like a true skank defense attorney lead an insurgence with the dumbest jurors in the lot -- convincing them that if the rape victim could not remember a color of a car across the street she wasn’t raped.

She was vaginally and anally raped in the 1st degree.

Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel true hater of women probably had a great laugh about comparing women’s private parts, the bruised genitals of NYPD rape cop Moreno’s vagina to a venus fly trap.  Chad Seigel truly sexually ignorant or a pure hater asked “Do “it” snap shut like a flap trap?”

Well Chad I hope “it” or something does snap shut on your private parts one day in the near future you misogynist vile creature.

Tacopina, Seigel and Constantine need to be anally raped in the 1st degree by a huge giant of a man and maybe than rape won’t be a laughing matter.

Tacopina and Seigel hired the medical doctor that handed baby Lisa over to Joel Steinberg who beat her to death 4 years later after chronically chaining her to a steam pipe.   Steinberg beat her to death age 4.
Their medical expert handed over a baby to Joel Steinberg without any paperwork.  Next time you speak to an MD ask them if they would do that.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TfnD4qSg8Qo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Suzannah in front of Tacopina Seigel’s law offices

Do you understand why I think Tacopina Seigel are monsters and haters of females of any age.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/82VAzDfKtdI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NYPD rape cop Pena -- by Cy Vance’s office.






Suzannah in front of Tacopina Seigel’s law offices

Do you understand why I think Tacopina Seigel are monsters and haters of females of any age.



NYPD rape cop Pena -- by Cy Vance’s office.