Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Vegan Alert Whole Earth Bakery St. Marks Place Faces Eviction Help!


Vegan Alert Whole Earth Bakery St. Marks Place Faces Eviction Help!


  1. Thumbnail

    Whole Earth Bakery (Vegan) Saved from Marshals by Yetta Kurland Please Watch Please help!

    by Suzannahartist1 year ago117 views
    Yetta Kurland truly is a miracle worker and front line civil rights lawyerhelping this vegan bakery Whole Earth Bakery and ...
  2. Whole Earth Bakery & Kitchen eviction & Danielle sez best pizza

    by Suzannahartist4 years ago264 views
    Whole Earth Bakery & Kitchen continues to hang on by a thread and a prayer. Danielle is from Los Angeles but seeks out this ...
  3. Whole Earth Bakery & Kitchen, Suzannah interviews Peter/opening day was the day of Tompkins Riot

    by Suzannahartist4 years ago278 views
    Whole Earth Bakery & Kitchen continues to hang on by a thread and a prayer. Please help Peter find a new place here in the ...
  4. Whole Earth Bakery & Kitchen Save this Bakery from eviction!

    by Suzannahartist4 years ago182 views
    Whole Earth Bakery honoring Mother Earth Since 1978 continues to fight eviction and Peter Silvestri needs your help! Before ...



    Knowing Peter all these years first I want to say his Mom Filomena died knowing we fought for her and her son and won a victory.  She died at 94 knowing Whole Earth Bakery was not evicted but for years Peter hangs by a thread and prayer and the good graces of activists, Vegans and good souls helping Peter.

    He needs your help now!


    1. The Whole Earth Bakery and Kitchen

      www.wholeearthbakery.com/
      The Art of Vegan Baking. Honoring Mother Earth Since 1978.
    2. Whole Earth Bakery & Kitchen - East Village - New York, NY

      www.yelp.com › Food › Bakeries
       Rating: 3.5 - 55 reviews - Price range: $$
      55 Reviews of Whole Earth Bakery & Kitchen "The Whole Earth Bakery is closing at the end of the month December 31, 2012. If there's anything you love from ...



      Note from Suzannah -- At one point I talked with Whole Foods 
      to get them to take Peter and his Bakery in because he and 
      his Mom where here before there mega chain and I asked
      they put him in their front window on Houston to honor 
      small biz before their mega chains came to Union Sq and
      Houston but Whole Foods said no.

      Please help in anyway you can.
      Peter needs rescue.

      130 St Marks Pl
      (between Avenue A & 1st Ave)
      New YorkNY 10009
      Neighborhoods: East Village, Alphabet City
      (212) 677-7597
      Nearest Transit Station:
      1 Av (L)
      2 Av (F)
      3 Av (L)
      Hours: