Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, January 18, 2013

NYPD Alienate Shimon Gifter and Suzannah B. Troy Wake-up Jewish Community!


http://www.photographyisnotacrime.com/2013/01/17/nypd-cop-handcuffs-photojournalist-and-deletes-video-footage-of-stop-and-frisk-detainment/



"A New York City police officer handcuffed a photojournalist before deleting his footage Wednesday, forcing the photographer to view the NYPD in a new light.
“I’ve always been very pro-cop, never been anti-cop,” Shimon Gifter said in a telephone interview with Photography is Not a Crime Thursday night.
“But if they can do this to a guy who is known to the community and to the cops as being very pro-cop, I would love to see what they would do a guy who is anti-NYPD.”"

Click on the above link to read more!

Shimon Gifter was pro-cop just like me.


Hey Shimon:
I paid $450 to have a cyst removed and biopsied and on my way out was menaced and violently given the finger by Delita Hooks, Dr. Fagelman's receptionist and office manager who had to come out from behind a long closed off reception area.
When I thought I was a safe distance away I asked please would you give me the finger again.  I wanted to document this violent, unprofessional and rude behavior by Dr. Fagelman's staff member.

Instead of closing the door as she says, get out of here, I will slap the crap out of you -- that is threatening me with bodily harm -- she uses the door for balance to hit my hand and my iphone smacking the phone out of my hand twice beginning a violent assault.

Watch her take off her shoes and throw them as she runs at me at maximum force she could generate to punch me in the eye as I stood there holding a heavy bag which I never put down and my iphone which I picked up from the ground twice but was still filming.

The phone shut off as he punched me causing bleeding in my eye making a hole in my retina, bruising my eye above and below, the key dangling caused 2 defensive wounds/marks on my left forearm and I gave photo and medical documentation that she hurt my neck and my cervical spine was in bad shape already.  She grabbed my hair and I fought back or I might be blind.  I have never touched a woman's hair in my life but after she grabbed mine yanking my neck back, I grabbed hers and got her to the ground.  From there she tried kicking me but first hit the heavy woman you see in the video who said to me let go of her.  I held up my hands and said I am not touching her.  She won't let go of my hair.
Delita Hooks than kicked me in the groin as I bent over as she further damaged my 50 year old neck.   Delita Hooks was not fired and she was not arrested.  The women in the video did not know I had the video and they lied and blamed me.  There is nothing a patient could do to warrant a violent attack let alone being given the finger.  My MD Dr. Vine and partner vacated the office in 2 weeks.  The NYPD who took her false complaint never contacted me to speak to me and interview me about the video and Det. John Vergona never went to the office.
I was assaulted Oct. 1, 2012.  Det. John Vergona called me Oct. 16 yelling at me You are going to drop your assault charges when I refused.  He was going to use the false complaint to arrest me. I agreed to be arrested Oct. 16 3PM but Det. John Vergona decided I must wait until Saturday Oct. 20, 2012.
I asked Det. John Vergona why do I have to wait 4 days to be false arrested?
Arrest the Jew on the Sabbath?
Are you an anti-Semite?
Det. John Vergona did not reply!  You would hope a NYC gov employee would answer no!

The NYPD aided her in violently assaulting me and the NYPD were and are so corrupt they have yet to report her false complaint to the DA's office who I have zero faith in either.

Like you I believed in the good NYPD.  I was a supporter and one of the most published civilians on behalf of the NYPD and FDNY, EMS but the NYPD are out of control and Adrian Schoolcraft secretly reported tapes prove that Mike Bloomberg and Commissioner Kelly selling that myth crime is down is a myth.

If you listen to this you will learn the NYPD lied about Stop and Frisk and were knowingly violating Civil Rights.   Seems to me they did the same with Occupy Wall St.
Very sad because I believe in Kelly but he was part of the spin and lies.

Dear Jewish Community Listen  to This -- you will not feel the same about the NYPD.
   PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS TAPE AND HEAR DEPUTY CHIEF MARINO FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!Listen to this and learn why the DA refused to put this in front of a grand jury -- because it was a sure indictment.


This interview AMAZING AND VERY DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Listen to the part about down grading rape -- they even have on tape the NYPD raiding his home with SWAT team and tasers."