Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Haunted by Fibroid Tumors, Getting Healthy, Skunk Pits Be Gone, Hello Mostly Vegan Food

Folks I am in bed blogging soon to take a rest.   I am wiped out.

I appreciate a new twitter followers help to rid me of the skunk pit odor but I chose to eat mostly vegan...yesterday after visiting the MD and again finding there are no options to help me with the large amount of small fibroids I got acupuncture --- amazing treatment -- would share her name but I have a few really weird people obsessed with me so sorry....

My acupuncturist urged me to go off the vegan and eating something seriously unvegan.   I did and than descended on Juice Press and stocked up on vegan so today will be a pure day.

I had gotten bloated and going back to fatty mode during the amazing stresses right before my birthday, my birthday weekend and what followed after.

I have acid reflux post 9-11 so beer and thangs yummy aren't the best.  It was really hot around that time and I couldn't get enough bread and butter, cheese and I did enjoy cold beer.  I think my stomach acid comes out my arm pits.  Doing the Juice Press food skunk pits quieter but still present for now.

Also tried colonic recommended by Fred Bisci and Juice Press.  Not a fan but it may help let go so to speak and cleanse.

Now that I returned to Juice Press I look and feel better but really really tired from all the changes including in body size.

Now I have a big drop in all that bloat and can start to see my cheek bones again...almost.

I am really wiped out.

I am really upset that so many women including me have fibroid tumors and we don't have much on answers and options.

Also note a large number of African American women suffer from fibroids.

Fibroids are too common here in the USA and I want to know why!

I don't want or need a hysterectomy which is what rich white male doctors would do to pay for their golf club memberships.   I had one moron MD who should be retired offer me one.  I went to see a series of MD's to discuss options.   Few to none were interested in dietary habits.

Fred Bisci nutritionist  thinks diet is a big factor.

It is agreed I don't need any surgery but if I chose an option it would be this.

I do believe I and so many huge amount of American women suffer from fibroids because we live in an anti-woman world, very high stress, stuck in fight and flight with adrenal and cortisol over loads from having to fear for our safety and deal with so much anti-women assaults plus other stresses and not enough rest.

Sad stuff.

The womb actually bigger from the fibroids so if you see older women with big tummies sad to say it could be tumors that hopefully after menopause will go away....hopefully.