Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, August 2, 2012

911 Emergency Corruption City Hall Cover-ups The Round-up by Suzannah B. Troy

The NY Post has 2 articles 9 months apart -- the most recent June the 911 Tech System ems software flat lines 

I was so tired -- a few days ago I found the old article and doubted myself -- I thought I must have been wrong about the June article but I was in fact right.

I have a blog post saying I was wrong and I don't even know where it is because I do so many.

Where is the criminal investigation as John Liu called for after his audits of the 911 Tech System aka ECTP?

 Bloomberg is as usual protecting his own top people and his own ass as well as the corrupt folks he does biz with but if we have a major crisis and the 911 system fails than the NY media protecting him will be forced to do investigative journalism as well as report the real news instead of Bloomberg the nanny mayor news.

Christine Quinn far more ambitious than she is intelligent green lighted all this mega-over billing and corruption.  Even Bill Thompson implicated in CityTime scandal but John Liu who exposed all this is fighting for his political career?



email to Commish Kelly to have NYPD investigate 911 Tech System

Contribute to this book unless you want Mike Bloomberg junior for mayor


Rudy did similar stuff it but Jenny Hou going to jail? I don't know you tell me?
 US Attorney blind eyes to Bloomberg Quinn slush and also CityTime and by the way Mike Bloomberg did break campaign laws and committed perjury during the Haggerty trial. 
His entire "Team Bloomberg" refused to waive immunity and suffered amnesia when questioned by Dennis Vacco and his partner.

NYPD ticket probe  cover ups city hall?

When is Ken Moreno nypd heroin rape cop going to jail -- reminder Joe Tacopina 1800 rape away bragged about getting Moreno off and wined and dined dumb amoral jurors?
Wow another cop rapes away?  

NY Times the most guilty of protecting Christine Quinn Carolyn Ryan wont' report on community anger, small business dying, people dying besides Richard Scheirer,
Ryan killing stories to protect Quinn.   The community is distrustful of Rudin and Turner and have huge safety concerns and that is not news.

Street Conditions NYC and infrastructure concerns...big concerns.

I can't express the less of exhaustion I feel and my body is aching like never before.  I am tired.  It is so hard to work this hard for The People of NYC...people that might step over my dying body rather than call 911.

ps

Mike Bloomberg protects top dogs City Hall like he stand by Steve Rattner...why is that?



Henry Buhl of the Vesco Scandal's illegal planters and ACE scandal -- making Veteran Vendors and Artists homeless with illegal planters that DOT has acknowledge are illegal but has yet to start issuing fines and removal.

Unemployment is at least 10 percent in NY and could be as high as 17 percent.