Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Suzannah Troy Gates of City Hall in Drag as Christine Quinn Corrupt Dirt Bag

I definitely wanted to flash my gold sequin undies but didn't want stress out the NYPD guards plus I want over sized dollar bills to hanging out with Bill Rudin, John Sexton NYU, Mike Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs and Emily Giskie's ames written on the big bills.

A man from W. Village said to me, I thought Christine Quinn is gay....than why is she  %^$^ all these rich billionaire guys?

Christine Quinn along with Bloomberg and billionaire pals tried to prevent The People from testifying Term Limits, than Quinn with NYU and the Villager turned away Quinn's opposition stating there was not enough room but snuck Quinn's people in and Tuesday the same but evil Bill Rudin and his gang with the help of 250 Broadway and Christine Quinn preventing her own district from testifying and kept them standing for hours in the freezing cold while a 75 year old man passed out.


http://youtu.be/03FQ23J_T-E   Here is a quick posterior and Bloomberg Rudin and Giskie written on my butt pay to play pals.  Front of the dress term limits, slush aka tax payer money abused, real estate sell-out St. Vincent's NYU...

I want my big male gay husky friend to dress as Emily Giskie and I will be Quinn and we will rent an SUV and make stops around key hots spots pretending to be Quinn and Giskie... NYC courtesy of the tax payers.   It will be so funny.   I want to swing by City Hall for a humorous YouTube of us in drag.


Christine Quinn is such a real estate whore -- no disrespect to sex workers, sell-out and guilty of corruption pushing through an illegal third term and for aiding and abetting SAIC CityTime corruption by brushing aside 2 investigations by Tish James and discouraging a third!

Christine Quinn and Mike Bloomberg serve a term in jail!