Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, March 31, 2012

CityTime SAIC CNN Ireport Removed Here it is! Who is JellyBean?

Everyday I enjoy shining light on how the media is blacking out news on the biggest scandal EVER except for the 911 Tech system called ECTP  http://www.comptroller.nyc.gov/press/2011_releases/pr11-01-001.shtm
and oops than there is this press release  http://comptroller.nyc.gov/press/2012_releases/pr12-03-026.shtm and a sweet heart naively wrote me to say the problems with ECTP where the NYPD and FDNY not getting along -- WRONG FOLKS!!!  The problem a revolving door of corruption.  Oh Gartner who bills us up the whaaazooo for counsulting advice may have suggested that but FYI -- no new reporter will investigate how much we pay Gartner owned by Glenn Hutchins a member of the Partnership for NY I renamed the Oligarchs of NY -- the rich folk that want to rule NYC.

If you want to know why honest city workers are being laid off and more harsh cuts it is because of mega mega abuse of tax payer money theft and Bloomberg rewarding a culture of failure and a revolving door of corruption and he and Christine Quinn are being protected.

Rewind CityTime back in time and folks this went back back -- way way back in Time to  Rudy Giuliani Time.  Surprise his deputy mayors are SAIC lobbyists!  Surprise!

So far no arrests of NYC gov officials and they should be top officials.   Rose Gill Hearn the head of Dept of Investigation should have her butt booted out of NYC gov office -- she is the Cathie Black of DOI.  

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/01/rose-gill-hearn-and-dad.html
Rose Gill Hearn’s Dad uber duba connected and that helped when he got busted for abusing tax payer money himself!

Reminder -- we should have gotten 1 billion x 3 back CityTime SAIC and I want the same for all tech deals -- investigations and our money back plus damages.  I want to go after SAIC’s accounting firm as well as hold top NYC gov officials accountable and I want to start taking care of the People of NY rehiring all honest City Workers that were laid off so we could dump a fortune in to corrupt cesspools posing as tech contracts!

So is Jelly Bean going to be arrested?  No newspaper has touched this piece of CityTime news either!
Now to the CNN Ireport that was removed but saved here!
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-205164
CNN IReport -- the famous Ireport that blew the whistle when DOI was doing less than a stellar job...

has been removed but it has been saved on scribd.com


http://www.scribd.com/doc/60082199/Waste-Abuse-at-the-City-of-New-York-an-Insider-Story-CNN-iReport


Rewind:

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/08/citytime-scandal-saic-silence-creepy.html