Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cy Vance Dirty DA Resign From Rapes To Bloomberg Immunity Resign!

This was sent to Joanna Molly of NYDN and I, Suzannah Troy got permission to post. I am posting on my blogs but without the woman's name.

Joanna! I just read your outrageous article on Cy Vance, who is the fakest and most crooked DA in NY history!

I personally begged his staff to help me with Domestic Violence where I was bloodied numerous times and I had photos, witnesses, etc. His staff ignored everyone of my calls and letters begging for help. They also ignored 100% of complaints by every friend of mine in ANY cases where they were victims of crime. (The NYPD's only job is to lower the "crime rate" by blowing off victims.)

Are you saying a 100% corruption rate by the NYPD and DA are not scandalous? 

A creep who raped several of our friends was arrested for other serious felony crimes and Vance let him go each time, even though there was video evidence etc. Ask your readers if anyone else has similar experiences with Vance protecting criminals and prepare to drown in emails!

Everyone knows the purpose of media is to protect the Government from angry taxpayers, but I can't believe a WOMAN would support the most anti-woman DA in America.

For instance, Vance is SILENT on the endless Rape of women by the NYPD. Do you really believe he couldn't hold a press conference demanding Ray and Mike explain the record NYPD corruption and endless stories of women being harassed, mistreated, or blown off by cops?

You SAW Vance blow every trial against crooked cops. He deliberately did that because he has illegal conflicts of interest with the NYPD! The photo along with your article is scandalous! Imagine if Ray Kelly did press conferences with the Mafia and hung out with them!

The DA is a checks-and-balance on the NYPD (who are so corrupt even the NYPost did a cover story a few years ago about the unprecedented NYPD corruption) but of course no they aren't.

Vance has to LOSE any cases against dirty cops (Moreno had HEROIN in his locker too!!) or else he hurts all his other cases that require cop testimony!

If Vance was even 1% honest, he'd PUBLICLY say all NYPD cases of dirty cops must go to INDEPENDENT prosecutors. But the crook won't do that because he fears they'll be CONVICTED, which will make Vance's job much harder.

ASK VANCE why he has yet to prosecute the Catholic Church or Dolan, who ADMITTED to organized crime: covering up child rape systemically! No statute of limitations on organized crime statutes etc!

ASK VANCE why he gave Bloomberg and team "immunity" to testify in Haggerty's case. Vance couldn't legally even do that!

THERE's A REASON everyone agrees Vance is the dirtiest of the dirty!

ASK VANCE where's his press conference where he demands HARSHER SENTENCES FOR COPS, since even right wingers agree that the punishment must be worse for cops who break laws than civilians, since we gave cops powers they abuse! 

I can go on and on but my friends and I don't think you really give a damn about justice, or women's rights, and on and on. Your job is to keep your employment by shilling for our naked emperor, who gave billions to your boss.

Would you care to prove us wrong?

steaming mad,
T