Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, March 21, 2011

Christine Quinn did not have money for the rent 4 times but she has money for a speech writer and a new condo! Mike and Quinn spin and lies







Reminder Christine Quinn got herself a speech writer and a luxury condo in a buildings she used tax payer money to smooth the way re: some garbage issue next door and she is back to this crazy idea we believe what she says but New Yorkers are not stupid. We know when Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn talk to read the sub-titles as in lying and full of bull-loney.

Quinn sold the great lie we needed Mike to help us with the economy. Has he helped you? No!
They helped their pals.
Read The New York Daily News every day as they expose the real Christine Quinn instead of the phony puff pieces that have been strategically place on behalf of her mega-rich pals that want her in office so Mike can have a fourth term.

The NY Daily News reporters already exposed Christine Quinn was sued 4 times for not paying rent and she wants to be our mayor! She said we need Mike to help us? Well she can’t come up for money for the rent but she magically has money for a condo and a speech writer?

Do the math!

 On April 28 the Council Slush Fund Investigation Enters Its Forth Year


Its 1057 Days Since the City Council Hired Lawyers To Defend Themselves From         Member Items Slush Fund Crimes               

* Entire City Council That Was In Office On April 28, 2009

 "Politicians in New York City and Albany really enjoy giving away the public’s money and making it seem like their own largess. As the latest news out of the New York City Council attests, these grants are, at best, a political trick intended to buy voter loyalty. At worst, they have led to outright theft." (April 29, 2008, NYT Editorial)

Lawyers for Council Seen as a Departure (The Sun) * CITY TO PAY FOR COUNCIL'S LAWYERS - New York Post  * Common Cause Blog :: Slush Fund Follies in New York  *wcbstv.com - NYC Taxpayers Petition For Slush Fund Inquiry  * Lobbyists' Role in Council Slush Fund Scandal Probed - June 20 ...  * BLOOMBERG HAS HIS OWN SLUSH FUND - New York Post* Phony Allocations by City Council Reported - New York Times  * New York’s Slush Addiction - New York Times - Editorial *  SLUSH-FUND SHENANIGANS - NY Post Editorial  * QUINN: SLUSH FUND HELPED ME - New York Post