Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, December 23, 2013

Times World Devyani Khobragade India is Right to Be Angry here in NYC NYPD Ray Kelly Humiliate Women to Send A Message

I posted this comment on Times World.

My blog has a long series of posts as to why I believe Preet Bharara as more than failed the People of NYC with his 
see no evil approach to NYC slush aka tax payer abuse, the CityTime crime trial where Preet made sure not to go back in time protecting key top officials at SAIC and NYC Gov and he won't even give us a criminal investigation in to 911 Tech corruption and  it is bigger than CityTime!   In NYC retaliating against women and humiliating them occurs to often and I was humiliating and threatened by NYPD who are backed up by Ray Kelly after I was savagely attacked.  I even asked NYPD Det John Vergona why do I have to wait 4 days to be false arrested are you anti-Semitic?  Ray Kelly supports him refusing to answer these questions and coercing me and humiliating me and Ray Kelly insists tax payers pay for the defense of Det John Vergona -- in Italian 'vergogna" means SHAME!

 I don't condone making People work as slaves and I have no idea if the allegations are true but I am confident that there was no reason to body cavity search Devyani Khobragade and the goal was to degrade and humiliated her as mayor Mike Bloomberg and Ray Kelly head of the NYPD did to Occupy Wall Street Women to make them afraid to come back and protest as legally allowed and in my case I was a victim of a  savage attack at Dr Andrew Fagelman's --- google Dr Fagelman assault and watch the video of the beginning of the attack --- she made a hole in my retina in my eye and damaged my neck as I did the bare minimum to defend myself never putting down my bags and my arm was numb from a 430 medical procedure but Dr FAgelman's receptionist came out from behind a long closed off reception desk to further menace me after a verbal assault that included yelling at me I had not rights!   Ray Kelly is defending the NYPD's role of coercion and fabricating Delita Hooks false cross complaint in to mutual assault when there was nothing mutual and I am in Federal Court suing Ray Kelly, The City of NY and as many NYPD and Internal Affairs as I could get names of.   Many withheld badge numbers but the name of the game is political retaliation and Ray Kelly isn't shy about supporting the humiliation of women.


Read more: Devyani Khobragade Scandal: Why Indians Are So Angry | TIME.com http://world.time.com/2013/12/20/devyani-khobragade-scandal-the-view-from-india/#ixzz2oJ2aHvXs




And please read this

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/devyani-khobragade-arrest-deadline-for-us-consulate-staff-to-return-id-cards-ends-today-461890 


Times World  Devyani Khobragade India is Right to Be Angry here in NYC NYPD Ray Kelly Humiliate Women to Send A Message