Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, December 16, 2013

400 Grand St Where is the Silver Lining? Clayton Patterson

 
Where is the Silver Lining?  Clayton Patterson 12.14.13

 

400 Grand Street is an interesting space.  I remember documenting some of the residence when they lived in a Cooper Square building on east 3rd street, across from the Men’s Shelter when that shelter was a war zone.  Because of certain redevelopment changes the tenants, I knew, were moved to400 Grand Street and there they remained. 

 

Over the years I had been contacted by one of the residence about a rat problem in the building they felt they could do nothing about.  One resident I got particularly close to, in his last couple of years, as he fought off death.

 

No question it was a shame to lose Ruby’s Fruits, which was one of the last of the classic old school LES store front fruit stands.  At the moment I forget the names of the two charming guys who worked there, but no question they had good produce, service with a joke or two, and an extra plum thrown into the bag after it was weighed and priced. 

 

I admire how hard Jewish Conservancy Executive Director Laurie Tobias Cohen is fighting to try to keep alive some of the LES Grand Street Orthodox Jewish history.  But I think she is fighting a losing battle.  No question her humble space reflects the lack of support she gets from the community. 

 

I know this fight first hand.  I have known the struggles of many LES Jews, poor Jews, forgotten Jews.  Over the years I have, along with Danny Stein, photographed most of the LES synagogues.  Have documented the demise of a number of shuls.  Watched the Orthodox community dwindle with little or no recognition from those in power.  In power, in this case, I am specifically referring to Speaker of the New York State Assembly, elected local politician, Sheldon Silver. 

 

One campaign I have been involved in is trying to save Danny Stein’s LES Orthodox photo archive.  Danny, without question, has the largest photographic collection of the LES Orthodox community.  A Peoples photographic history- weddings, bris’s, bat and bar mitzvahs, funerals, UJC meetings, festivals and so on.  I have gotten the story of Danny’s archive into the Villager, the NY Times, Jews: A People’s History of the Lower East Side, onto blogs and so on, but have not gotten resistance from Silvers office, only dead silence.  The message: nobody home. Shades drawn down over the office windows. More silent than a Potters Field grave. Case closed.  Who cares? 

 

I published a 3 volume anthology called Jews: A People’s History of the Lower East Side.  Danny, has known Silver his whole life, they go to the same synagogue.  Silver did not know Danny is in this anthology, he denied knowing about the existence of this 3 volume anthology, even though there is an article on Silver. 

 

In one conversation I had with a member of Silvers staff, I was told it is possible that Danny’s whole archive could be thrown in the garbage. Talk about Up Against the Wall!  Talk about history deniers and destroyers of history.  What is that about???

 

There is much more I could say about this struggle to save LES history and those who are out to deny and destroy it. But I will close with this point.  As we all know.  Silver is a very private person.  There is almost no record of his achievements, his history, or his physical presence on the LES.  For example: how many times has he shown up at an event above Delancey Street?  

 

AS I told the member of his staff- there are symbols in the present; for example: money and power.  But then often, in the long run, the one that counts the most is legacy.  Silver may have money and power, but in this new LES- there are many who have both more money and more power than Silver.  As to LES legacy- the place that counts- he has very little.  I see his lack of local presence as a serious mistake.  It may turn out he is little more than a blank in the LES history books- or worse- depending on who writes the books, he may end up as a destroyer of culture, neighborhood, and placed in with a small group of people who took more for themselves and shared very little with those below them.

Unfortunately my message to Conservancy Executive Director Laurie Tobias Cohen I do not see a Silver lining in this struggle you are engaged in. I wish you the best and, again, I admire your struggle.  You are doing the right thing.