Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Josh Rechnitz is Maureen Connelly Evil Force Behind Removing This YouTube?


Oh tell me it isn't true. Another oligarch -- so many in NYC Oligarch Central and Maureen Connelly from the Koch administration, married to some rich powerful guy who's name I don't have but I was sent a link from one of my many blog followers of her being a big time lobbyist in the taxi industry but look here Connelly is suddenly a bicycle fan? Give me 40 million dollars why she suddenly likes bicycles?http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/07/joshua-rechnitz-40-mill-gift-suzannah-b.html

Please go to this YouTube to see The NY Times article today that was front page in the hard copy and oops the paper left out my name with the photo.   The NY Times promised me credit but guess what  the NY Times only credited on line.

Well Maureen Connelly wants the photo down and the YouTube.

Read the story of how I regret caving in and I did for Josh and his powerful rich lady employee and I regret and I am not taking it down.

She claims I hear it is unflattering.
You can hear Josh say he enjoyed the interview.

Josh looks cute and real.  The interview was honest.

Josh told me he was going to have Maureen Connnelly contact me and I said good.  Tell her I will post all her emails on my blogs and also her salary.  I want to know what Josh is paying her!

Go to the link above and read!

Josh:  I wish you luck and what is best for the community.   I do not like Maureen Connelly trying to harm a woman artist by censoring and attempting to censor her work.  I would find another spokesperson.