Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, June 27, 2019

NYPD Police Commissioner Exposed on Book Cover by Suzannah B. Troy Artist



















Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ Dr Fagelman, Delita Hooks committed perjury! After court reporter packed up Hooks lawyer had to remind her of her FALSE narrative! Lawyers party perjury? Judges, FBI, NYPD give MD pedophile priest status? DA tried lower Jeffrey Epstein Sex offender status! google.com/amp/s/www.buzz…

Download the Twitter app
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ Dr Fagelman, Delita Hooks committed perjury! After court reporter packed up Hooks lawyer had to remind her of her FALSE narrative! Lawyers party perjury? Judges, FBI, NYPD give MD pedophile priest status? DA tried lower Jeffrey Epstein Sex offender status! google.com/amp/s/www.buzz…

Download the Twitter app


Note: please excuse terrible typos  

Note: please excuse terrible typos  

Perjury committed 2018
Perjury alive 2019 I have  I believe three more years to get them arrested for committing a crime of perjury but I also want to work to change the statue limitations because I don't think that's enough time to fight for justice for victims of crimes and then they walk in and commit perjury mocking the victim.

This is my cover for a self published book -- it may look sloppy to you but it looks perfect to me.
I am suffering PTSD, insomnia, bad dreams, extreme extreme exhaustion and I just recently watched Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks commit PERJURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khalief Browder endures horrific abuse and including 50-h hearing under de Blasio which was filmed and put in his  documentary which I believe contributed to his suffering and ultimately to his suicide there's no reason to treat him that way sadly there is no video of Dr Fagelman's shocking behavior and his lawyers but there is a record including they behavior censured by the judge.



That's not going to be in my book the book is much more almost like a dress were Hursel covering certain things but not all things because I'm prepping for what I hope will be a series of books and also films  I'm hoping for documentaries not just one  and not just my case because this is so reprehensible what's been going on!


Det Vergona and Delita Hooks knew I had a ton of fibroid tumors that makes me feel like I'm pregnant. I have to go to the bathroom constantly this is something I alerted both of them the first conversation I ever had with either of them.  That gives you an indication of how cruel they are!  They both lied in police matters involving my case along with others and those crimes have no statute! 

NYPD Det Vergona told me over the phone he did not care if I had two black eyes! 


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ I asked NYPD Detective John Vergona are you anti-Semitic? False arrest the Jew on the Sabbath if I don't drop charges! I followed up w/ NYPD Ray Kelly community affairs Det. Martin, Det DUFFY in email! Zachary Carter lied court documents I wasn't coerced v settled Central Park 5!



Note: please excuse terrible typos  


He lied a lot! He is Facebook friends with the detective Andrew Dwyer who broke laws at his desk as well!  They are both Facebook friends with NYPD PO Gene Schatz.... The first cop I reported to Internal Affairs he was protected along with all the cops for fixing in favors for rich people so who Tribeca that's who they serve not the oath they took not integrity not the law !

Det Tommy Moran also facebook friends!  To date I don't know the name of the partners of the detectives that broke was although they know my name as well as all the other people involved that broke laws I'm still in shock! 


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Suzannah B. Troy Artist Book Cover Exposes NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill, Cy Vance, Crimes Dr Fagelman Office, confronting misogyny DA pre Jeffrey Epstein Scandal outed, $ back SAIC CityTime w/ Tish James, alerted Bloomberg pre Hurricane Sandy 911 tech suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/06/suzann…


I feel it is urgent to get this out and if anyone tries to block me and censor me that will be even more documentation of wrong doing and I will print it myself and sell myself if it comes to that. At least than I will have the names of who buys it and connect even more dots to who was involved?



I have exposed NYPD James O'Neill like no police commissioner ever has been and I was a victim of violence that included sexual assault which I told Det John Vergona in our first conversation.

Dr Fagelman said he put his full trust in the NYPD to investigate!  FYI  THE NYPD REFUSED TO MEET ME AND LIED IN POLICE REPORTS.  DET VERGONA WROTE A FAIRY TALE OR HIS FANTASY BUT NOT WHAT I TOLD HIM AND WHAT HE SAW IN THE YOUTUBE I SENT HIM AND HE ERASED THE SEXUAL ASSAULT!

WHAT EVER HORROR STORIES I TELL YOU THERE ARE WORSE THAN WHAT I AM PUBLISHING AND DELITA HOOKS WHAT SHE DID TO ME BEFORE WAS WRONG -- SHE LIED ABOUT UNDER OATH AND WHAT SHE DID WHEN THE CAMERA GOES BLACK WAS HORRIFIC!  It is lucky she did not murder me and she is still sitting there empowered and embolden by Dr Fagelman they are still lying and he is violating his Hippocratic Oath!

There is a lot about Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks and what went on and is going on that is not in this book but I hope will be in future books and documentaries!


I am the first person in the history of NYC to tweet evidence to an NYPD Police Commissioner including audio of the First Precinct PO Magori (she is part of the boy's club) and supervisor of the First Precinct Det Squad, Sgt Chen refusing to allow me to report Delita Hooks false cross complaint as well as other evidence like Delita Hooks letter to NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer openly threatening me with a 2nd false cross complaint -- that would be 2nd degree assault since Detective John Vergona with Det Dwyer, their partners, their supervisors including Lt Angelo Burgos, deputy inspector Ed Winski than commander of the First Precinct erased all crimes by falsifying a mutual third degree assault!  The First Precinct "caters" to the rich who are mostly teflon.

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!



NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill is no Sherlock Holmes and on Ted Talks he states he can talk to anybody but he isn't talk to me.  He is protecting crimes because he has decided violence towards me is okay and protecting NYPD crimes  and Internal Affairs wrong doing and erasing a rich doctor's employee's crime who happens to have lots of NYPD patients is more important than integrity, upholding his oath he took, more important than my civil rights being violated and by erasing all crimes he protects Ray Kelly, Bratton and himself and he hopes this will all go away but it won't.

In the YouTube you see Delita Hooks hitting me with keys, her phone, her shoes one of them hit me, she does a running punch to my head, she ripped off the Rudin sign I was wearing -- she and dr Fagelman may have a relationship with the Rudin's and the NYPD cops including a retired commander that Bill Rudin has on his payroll I caught trying to fix a ticket -- trying to erase that so was he involved.

Someone was very much involved an NYPD officer who could be high ranking on the payroll of someone I have criticized on my blog and 3 police commissioners are protecting him as well?

Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks committed perjury and like so many NYPD that commit perjury they too think they will get away with it!

Dr Fagelman said he put his full trust and confidence in the NYPD to investigate it.  He did not investigate what happened but he admitted discussing something he did not investigate with his patients he admitted discussing me aka lying about me to his patients!  He lied a lot and laughed and smirked his way through a deposition with his lawyer from Travelers group.