Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Vornado Realty Pro or Against Dr Fagelman Perjury Involving Violence Hurting Patient 155 Spring Street?



155 Spring Street Dr Fagelman rents from Vornado Realty Trust and he tried to put the negligence and liability on his landlord Vornado?

I guess Vornado likes tenants like Dr Andrew Fagelman that lie and lie even UNDER OATH!
There is no doubt in my mind Dr Andrew Fagelman picked up the phone and he with his corrupt pals organized the goal of coercing me with Delita Hooks walking in way after the fact to file a false cross complaint and she and others lied on company time to Det Andrew Dwyer who knew they were lying and for his dirty dealing and participating in breaking laws NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer got promoted to working on the NYPD FBI Task force.

At lot of laws have been broken, my patient rights violated, I was seriously injured including a hole in my retina and cervical damage, Delita Hooks knew I had a lot of fibriod tumors it was something I told her the first time I ever spoke to her so she lied under oath about only remembering me once but why should Delita Hooks not lie when she has Dr Andrew Fagelman a liar and manipulator even more so than she lying as well.

Is this the kind of tenant Steven Roth Vornando Realty Trust wants as tenant at 155 Spring St.

Is this kind of behavior a plus for other renters?


Vornado Realty Trust has conduct and ethics and I would like to ask if the see ethical behavior at 155 Spring Street?

https://www.vno.com/governance/conduct-and-ethics

David Greenbaum of Vornado Realty I would like to ask him if this behavior is okay and it does go down in to the hall way although her violating my patient rights started behind the reception desk and not one woman in the video offered me assistance and they saw I was wounded starting with my eye!

I was violated in front of them and they DID worse than nothing they with Dr Fagelman decided to lie and blame me!

Dr Fagelman tried to say the attack did not happen on his property but Vornado realty's property but you see me being hit over and over while she is standing on his property.

NYPD det John vergona omitted everything you see and EVERYTHING I told him including her inappropriate touching of my vaginal area from his police reports and he all involved including Dr Andrew Fagelman have been PROTECTED every step of the way!

Wow SHOCKING!

Dr Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring Street did not fire his violent lying employee but joined her committing perjury over and over in depositions where he said under other the assault did not take place on his property!



See this violence at 155 Spring street Dr Fagelman fired no one but joined in the lying and unethical behavior and it appeared to me in a deposition he tried to put the liability on Vornado Realty the landlords!!!!


Did Dr Fagelman hurt me? Yes Oct 1 when Dr Vine told me she demanded he fire Delita Hooks and he did not and he hurt me in more ways than more on that later but sitting in a depo watching his Reprehensible behavior listening to his lies yes that hurts too he hurt me a patient and my patient rights were violated and my body was violated because he is a negligent irresponsible creep who is not shy about perjury.


 He did not have guidelines seven years ago but what would it matter if he doesn't understand right from wrong than and now --- it was amazing to sit there and watch them both try and put it on his landlord.


Where is Delita Hooks standing when she holds up her hand and threatens to slap the crap out of my ass?   Where she standing when she hits me multiple times?



 She lied so much under oath but occasionally she did tell a few truths like she gave me the finger three times!

 When she did that she was on Dr. Fagelman's propety!  

I don't know how these people live with themselves it's just seems evil and cruel so please don't tell me they're good because they have been consistently more than bad for over 6 1/2 years now I call it  evil  I was supposed to be safe at a doctors office to lie about a medical patient to abuse a medical patient to abuse a medical patients rights to hit someone when they're holding bag so my about it and blame them what kind of people blame the victim but I just want to know do their landlords know the latest false  narrative they conjured up ?????


Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks lied about a lot under oath including about when Dr Vine moved out!





Not only did they both lie under oath the doctor and his employee but did someone help them construct a new false narrative that they believed might alleviate liability because I was a PATIENT 
 I was another doctor's patient and I just had a painful cyst removed two injections in my arm I was thirsty I was happy I was polite and I was nice and I don't like being lied about and told and yelled at that I don't have any rights and that is not the Vornado's liabilty! 




Delita Hooks violated my patient rights,  humiliated me, lied about me menaced me coming out from behind a closed off reception desk harassed and he followed me she and I were never ever alone and I tried to get help my doctors assistant is a witness and to date she's never been interviewed by the Manhattan DA or the police along with my doctor in fact the NYPD refused to meet me because they were going to do fixing in favors for the rich doctor but I'd like to know where the rich doctor's landlord stands on all this...



Delita Hooks committed crimes in his office standing on his property they Dr F and Delita came up with a new false narrative -- there have been several -- When the creeps didn't know I had a video they thought they'd lie and say I attacked -- the newest new one that I followed her down the hallway before I started photographing her  which simply is not true --- these people are liars and to me this is flat out evil 



but I just want to know if their landlords know that they tried to put the liability on them and who encouraged them to do that or did they come up with that on their own?  


Dr Fagelman acts like lying is a team sport including under oath! 



Dr F and Delita who goes by Delite and Dee both lied that she had no title that she was not a receptionist or an office manager!   I don't think that's the only reason she removed her LinkedIn page where she stated she's in office manager  --  on her first cross complaint it says she's a receptionist and then there's the article in Jamaica news were at an art curator and I'm an artist by the way who now has laser surgery in one eye and I have floaters in both eyes and cervical damage and I'm traumatized out of my mind because of what went on at Dr Fagelman's!

He lied about Dr Vine not confronting him AND HE DID THIS UNDER OATH!!     NYPD chronically lied under oath so much a term attributed to that is "testifying". 
https://www.vno.com/street-retail/property/155-spring-street/3311709/landing



Dr Fagelman Mr perjury lied stating it did not happen on his property!  Well who's property did it happen for on?

The hallway it's Vornado and he shares the hallway but what happened happened on his property starting behind the receptionist desk!!!!

 I wrote my doctor note which was stolen she never got it and how do you think my attacker got my name since I wasn't her doctors patient? She stated under oath via "social media". 


 To date no investigator ever asked me not the NYPD or the DA how did she get my name?






 Delita Hooks exemplary says liar Dr Andrew Fagelman.....

 That's the descriptive unusual word and I sought in the patient's Google review and I wonder if he discussed me with that patient because he didn't meet under oath he did discuss me with patients!

 This is a man who never apologize to me but chose to lie about me and what happened and he lied about me to Patients  blamed me and he started doing so under oath! 

Is his perjury and Delita Hooks perjury exemplary what he and his friends call exemplary means what? Perjury a fun thing, just a fun thing to do because they are Confident they're above any accountability there above any accountability involving the violence the threats to force me drop charges against my well I was a human pin yada holding my bags I had two injections in my left arm and I was assaulted and over and over but first my patient rights were violated and I wrote my doctor a note and she never got it because it was stolen.

 I'm just curious of Renato Realty and 155 Spring St. knows that they came up in a deposition and it seem to me the doctor was lying trying to put the negligence and violence on them so that's the case so they aware of that and do they really wanna rent to such an unethical creep unless they are pro violence and lying including under oath? 

Participating in the goal to coerce me is a crime that has no statue of limitations along with other crimes in my case.
5 Spring Street, Bill Bratton, David Greenbaum, Delita Hooks exemplary, Detective Andrew Dwyer, Dr Fagelman assault, NYPD FBI Task Force, NYPD PC O'Neill, Ray Kelly, Soho MD, Steve Roth, Vornado, 





5 Spring Street, Bill Bratton, David Greenbaum, Delita Hooks exemplary, Detective Andrew Dwyer, Dr Fagelman assault, NYPD FBI Task Force, NYPD PC O'Neill, Ray Kelly, Soho MD, Steve Roth, Vornado,