Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, February 4, 2019

NYPD Mega Buck Budget ask them about 911 Tech Corruption besides using Federal Plane as a Taxi...

The NYPD have been chronically  covering up a lot of crimes wrongdoing abuse of power violation of civil rights were talking chronic violations wrong doing....


911 Originally known as ECTP or  mayor Michael Bloomberg's tech titanic over $1 billion over budget it's amazing both CityTime and 911 tech  Titanic's are destined for the dumpster and cops can still easily steal overtime with the flood payroll system using a pen or a pencil ...

 I have to look it up I can explain it all to you PSAC1and PSAC2 There are two Mergen see command centers they both were late contractors delivered late and below par no rest but I agree to a running punched my head twice a hole in my retina cervical damage threaten repeatedly finally doing an open investigation and in a signed letter to a detective that got promoted to the NYPD FBI task force after breaking laws and violating my civil rights he was in alone doing it everyone either got promoted or was allowed to retire welcome to corrupt New York City where there's no concept of human dignity let alone civil rights and the law applying to equally http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/08/911-tech-corruption-bigger-than.html?m=1
 there are far more articles about the FDNY 91 one to go back for years this is the most current ...


 When I testified at City Hall I was second to last I had waited hours we had been insulted we were told by the mayor that was Michael Bloomberg his deputy mayor how stupid we were insulted trashed and later the mayor would have to apologize because we were right and he was wrong just like CITYTIME and SAIC! ( Rudy Giuliani gave us CityTime and pushed SAIC --  his deputy mayor's turn lobbyists pushed every dirty deal possible including an MTA deal and I was the first person to say we have to terminate our contract with SAIC ...)

 I can't do all the research but Google  FBI SAIC Trilogy, SAIC Trailblazer scandal - yes tied to Sept 11...) plenty more  and Giuliani and Bloomberg pushed SAIC like they were pushing heroin...   The first thing mayor Bloomberg should've done is thrown out the payroll system and gotten rid of SAIC... he did not because they're powerful connections and anyone who wants to be in the White House isn't going to burn that bridge they're just gonna let us be robbed and handed below par work overbilled to the max ... amazing de Blasio and his DOITT head letting these System to continue!!!!!!


City’s emergency call system goes back to having 911 operators connect callers directly to FDNY dispatchers - NY Daily News

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/911-operators-connect-fdny-new-call-system-article-1.3887997



https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/nyc-fire-department-tech-in-the-hot-seat-as-firefighters-complain-about-being-sent-to-wrong-addresses/


From June 7 --  in 2011 remember they were two articles very close in time where the system flatlined https://www.emsworld.com/news/10726367/glitch-flat-lines-nycs-ems-911-system-hour

I went and testified  at City Hall calling for prosecution of crooks anc I wanted to know why Mark Carsons ambulance was late he was shot in the head because he was gay people think he didn't have a chance but I want to know why his ambulance was late it's true that the closest hospital was also close thanks to Rudin family greed luxury condos were being... rudins family bad Xeroxes  of their grandparents would never of done that ever!


 Scroll down to the bottom for a link to me writing about how New Jersey you could text 911 and reported about exclusively but not New York City still not talked about or discussed Gee I wonder why....


The FDNY dumped mayor Michael Bloomberg BloomdeBlasio 911 tech mess...but not the NYPD...Top NYPD are just protecting crimes in many of our cases were top cops protected cops violently threatening us including over the phone, falsifying a police reports, all kinds of wrong doing they also protect taking lavish gifts from Contractors like Verizon Verizon return $50 million under New York City comptroller John Liu but under Scott Stringer only 10.5 Million dollars from Hewlett-Packard who I was told open the floodgates open season is over bill which letter over inflating any which way it's over $1 billion today you can still not text 911 although New Jersey you can text...

 When NYPD obstruct justice, when they're involved in heinous crimes against women like the Prospect Park Rape victim or in my case you either get to retire or promoted to working with the New York FBI I kid you not...,


The NY FBI misogynist central?  Why are NYPD allowed to violate our civil rights break laws violate their oath and get promoted to working with the New York FBI question another layer of Teflon and if we call them into court I'll go over there on some mission....





Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ Dr Fagelman didn't fire Delita Hooks 1800Fixit Det V threatened me violently over phone w/arrest unless I dropped charges!Hooks ltr to Det Dwyer threatens me w/2ndfalsecrosscomplt Dwyer PROMOTED NYPD FBI Task Force FBpals 01 Det V party coercion &PO Schatz misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…

 I create a false arrest twice  after being violently threatened over the phone line NYPD detective whose partner in crime got promoted to the NYPD FBI task force .

 Not one arrest after $60.5 million was returned a 911 and that was just the tip of an iceberg and I question whether Scott stringer kept the payback to only $10.5 million because his good friend puppet string master George Arzt allegedly a lobbyist for Hewett packer ECTP ....

911 tech --  top cops took lavish gifts for and since from Verizon who return 50 million but no top cops were punished they didn't have to return the money and they never blew the whistle on the fact contractors were delivering late and delivering crap I know I was there I testified at City Hall calling for criminal prosecution....!

 You can hear my testimony posted on YouTube -- Before walked into City Hall and asked for prosecution I met Ray Kelly and handed him my Justice card about being coerced and inside chief Chuck Dowd who is head of technology and didn't even want to tell me what department he works for!  The news was not out yet about his lavish gifts and I believe that also included firstnet -- We are nothing we have apparently zero constitutional rights although my dad served in World War II it's OK to treat me like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany and try and beat me to a pulp threatened me multiple times break how many laws well these people supposedly patriots allowed contractors tied to the New York pensions to grossly over a bill and put our City in jeopardy--  they were people who slept with died because 911 tech failed to send people to the wrong address and they sued and they did not get justice it seems like there's a huge big wall around the justice system of New York City or the injustice system and the people who should care and take action don't --  why should day they get their paycheck and pensions whether they take action or not passing the corruption book makes life easier for people that don't care don't have ethics don't seem to understand civil rights the constitution ....



Suzannah B. Troy artist: 911 Tech Corruption Bigger than CityTime PSAC2 aka 2nd Command Center Still Not Up
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/08/911-tech-corruption-bigger-than.html