Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Violence Lies Dr Andrew Fagelman's Office so greatly harmed me life hole in my retina on line harassment had to hire lawyer to get Yelp review back stop seeing Guiseppi Logan as I battled censorship

Dr Andrew Fagelman Office Violence Lies Delita Hooks Attack Harmed me Stop Seeing Guseppi Logan Youtube Documentary series


Suzannah B Troy artist activist see in 2nd paragraph article opens with two short video clips on youtube of GL my video and British film maker's both filmed in Tompkin's Square Park.   NY times very long article tells you I got food and clothing for him.

Delita Hooks horrific violence lies compounded with staff and Dr Andrew Fagelman joining in lies harmed me so I stopped seeing GL. 

I told GL what happened and showed him the youtube of the attack. Giuseppe Logan had told me he too had been victim to senseless violence.

Almost 4 am just found copy of magazine sent to lawyers will send copy to Corp counsel. 


The Soloist similar but Los Angeles Paper far more powerful than the NY times so no movie the East Coast version no money raised to help GL's of east coast like The Soloist.  


I think of GL everyday.  I have to tell people everyday what MD's office and NYPD did to me and a tall African-American young man on the subway when I told him about what happens to me he recognized me he said he watch me on YouTube with GL and went to visit him which is something I asked repeatedly on YouTube giving his address in the about section of the YouTube so that meant so much to me that he went and visited GL!!!!


Went to get medical care and then I went to the NYPD to report a violent crime turned out a hole in my retina and cervical damage only to deal with more threats and violence even assigned letter my guess Joe Tacopina a lawyer that brags he decapitates in court my guess he ghost wrote for my attacker Delita Hooks SIGNED threatening me to her NYPD fixer yet again. 

There were racist comments one about me and GL and watermelon and a tweet poetic justice I was assaulted by a black person I defend black people #dumbcuntlivesmatter?  My guess NYPD or friend of racist NYPD.


Out from the Shadows...
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/01/woke-up-245am-bad-dream-facebook.html?m=1

"Nothing stays hidden forever"  David Lynch.  Comforts me re violence lies Dr Andrew Fagelman's Delita Hooks violence lies #NYPD IA lies


Ray Kelly's Appellate Lawyer in front of 3 Judges Aug 21, 2015 admits understandable I feel aggrieved put my constitutional rights were in violated when in fact they were! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
Please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB,  Cy Vance and ADAs involved thank you. 

Vid 6 second highlights Vine
Watch Delita Hooks remove DC her keys which had already hit me because they would hinder her goal to do a running punched in my left eye make me a hole in my retina 
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in to 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime.  


Sent from my iPhone

600 views away 260,000 proof Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks liars #NYPD IA Lied coercion 

Please continue to help go viral - everyday the doctor's office and City of New York Corp counsel lie to protect NYPD Internal affairs lies crimes coercion lying in police reports threatening me is a day I ask you to help this youtube! Every day they lie is a day I ask the youtube to go viral.
600 views away from 260,000 proof Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks liars #NYPD IA Lied coercion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=tw via youtube
U
Was dr Andrew Fagelman behind having my Yelp review  continually removed until I hired a lawyer and yelp allowed you to review up but mysteriously it was immediately put in Unrecommended.


 Were the doctors office and NYPD involved in trying to remove YouTube but Google sided with me because I'm telling the truth !  Did dr Fagelman and gang discuss me with patient's engage patients in lying for them trying to shift their wrong doing on to me actual adding to their wronging me further harming me?

 Where the NYPD involved in the deletion of a wiki page on me and censorship or someone like Joe Tacopina because the page talked about the NYPD rape cops and protesting Tacopina.  I allege Tacopina may be guilty of using a sock puppet account to call me cunt threaten to bury me destroy me turn the tables on me and I forwarded to Det John Vergona who did just that and commuted crime of coercion lying in police reports threatening me as well as rushing to seal Delita Hooks false cross complaint and her signed letter my guess ghost writtenby Joe Tacopina threatening me yet again another serious crime.  If it is Tacooina he committed series of crimes should be disbarred and in jail.

"Nothing stays hidden forever"  David Lynch.  Comforts me re violence lies Dr Andrew Fagelman's Delita Hooks violence lies #NYPD IA lies


Ray Kelly's Appellate Lawyer in front of 3 Judges Aug 21, 2015 admits understandable I feel aggrieved put my constitutional rights were in violated when in fact they were! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
Please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB,  Cy Vance and ADAs involved thank you. 

Vid 6 second highlights Vine
Watch Delita Hooks remove DC her keys which had already hit me because they would hinder her goal to do a running punched in my left eye make me a hole in my retina 
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in to 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime.  


Tweet: Wikipedia page on me censorship deleted re  Google youtube #Bloomberg 3rd term, DSK, joe Tacopina #NYPD rape cops


FYI I allege Tacopina contacted Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks ghost wrote letter threatening me  yet again to Delita Hook's NYPD  fixer  and she signed it it's a serious crime and that's why the NYPD rush to seal her letter along with her crime of a false cross-complaint second-degree assault menacing long with the NYPD crime of coercion and lying and police reports   


Tweeted to Bratton chief of dept 
@NYPDCommAffairs IA protected #NYPD rushseal NYPDcrimes w/ Dr Fagelman's attackreceptionist's + signed threat sealed http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/01/600-views-away-260000-proof-dr-andrew.html?m=1


Tweeted to Chirlaine who follows me on Twitter done 0 for me: IA protected #NYPD rush to seal NYPD crimes w/ Dr Fagelman's attack receptionist's + signed threats sealed http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/01/600-views-away-260000-proof-dr-andrew.html?m=1

Sent from my iPhone

Woke-up 2:45am bad dream Facebook censorship check stats on savage assault Dr Andrew Fagelman's office 

600 views away from 260,000 proof Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks liars #NYPD IA Lied coercion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=tw via youtube

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/01/600-views-away-260000-proof-dr-andrew.html?m=1

My facebook page just challenged - as an activist I've had every social media venue flagged threatened to be removed including first and foremost blogger - note I found blog posts about Joe Tacopina flagged, YouTubes about Joe Tacopina flagged, Wikipedia page on me mentioning Bloomberg and Joe Tacopina flagged and the NYPD rape cop flagged finally censored deleted Wikipedia a disgrace.


YouTubes on Bloomberg my entire channel deleted removed flagged but 28 hours later Google youtube returned apologized.


My Twitter account flagged on behalf of Carolyn Ryan of the New York Times and Christine Quinn.

3 days ago Facebook asked me about my photographs nudity etc. I had a sign a form.


 I have a lot of questions for doctor  Andrew Fagelman Delita hooks and NYPD including defendants in my case and NYPD IA who's names I do t have along with whom ever was flagging and lying but I prefer them under oath.

Tweet: Wikipedia page on me censorship deleted re  Google youtube #Bloomberg 3rd term, DSK, joe Tacopina #NYPD rape cops


FYI I allege Tacopina contacted Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks ghost wrote letter threatening me  yet again to Delita Hooks NYPD  fixer  and she signed it it's a serious crime and that's why the NYPD rush to seal her letter along with her crime of a false cross-complaint second-degree assault menacing long with the NYPD crime of coercion and lying and police reports   
Sent from my iPhone