Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Starbucks Credit Card Thief Apologizes v Dr Andrew Fagelman Attack Receptionist Not Fired or Arrested STILL LYING

Starbucks Credit Card Thief Apologizes v Dr Andrew Fagelman Attack Receptionist Not Fired or Arrested STILL LYING

Watch the two YouTubes at least the 19 year old  Starbuck employee apologizes but Delita Hooks is what 42 years old? still lying and blaming me but guess what so is Dr Andrew Fagelman and see all those women in the 
at least Starbucks thief she apologized and was fired https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE  The NYPD don't like me because I don't tolerate police corruption so the NYPD were confident just like Delita Hooks they could also threaten me and lie but I have police reports where they  lied and through DISCOVERY phase of lawsuits I hope to get more..

See the women in the video in nurse PJS yelling to not hit me -- they all lied.









Delita Hooks and her pals at Dr Andrew Fagelman still lying and she did a running punch to my left eye after throwing her shoes threatening to slap the crap out of my ass not fired or arrested....


The NYPD so dirty they omitted Delita Hooks threatened to slap the crap out of me -- it gets worse and I posted Eric Garner's handwritten lawsuit from 8 years ago we both victims of Ray Kelly and Bratton corrupt policing but first I was repeatedly violated at Dr Andrew Fugleman's and they are still lying....Delita Hooks has no concept it is wrong to be violent and lie blame the victim and she got others to back up her lies but I have the video and police paper work proving they all lied.
I was punched by Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent lying receptionist she was not fired or arrested watch the video she provoked me first to try and get help and when I couldn't I started to film -- she made a hole in my retina and harmed my cervical spine repeatedly jerking my head as she tried dragging me down the hall by my hair...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
Please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB, Cy Vance and ADAs involved thank you.

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0
Vid 4 second highlights Vine
Watch Delita Hooks remove her keys which had already hit me because they would hinder her goal to do a running punched in my left eye make me a hole in my retina
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in to 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime.

Sent from my iPhone


She lied and lied and the women in nurse pjs all lied and now I have a lawyer suing the MD and women in nurse pjs and Dr Andrew Fagelman is blaming me when his attack receptionist repeatedly violated my patient rights and my body.


The starbucks thief apologized but Delita Hooks continues to lie and I am also suing the NYPD who lied in police reports.

Delita Hooks signed a letter that my guess Joe Tacopina drafted threatening me to her NYPD fixers yet again warning me to not come back or she would file yet another (false) cross complaint. She filed a false cross complaint 2 days after me and I have a copy https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in to 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime.

My guess Joe Tacopina and pals used YouTube sock puppet accounts now deleted and my guess Joe Tacopina wrote on the attack video I am a confrontative CUNT threatened to bury me destroy me see the tables turned....I forwarded it to Det John Vergona and I am sure Internal Affairs looked at it...IAB NYPD Sgt Mary O'Donnell read me my attackers open threat and showed me Delita Hooks signed it so all along the NYPD and Internal affairs backed up the threats by my attacker and my guess Joe Tacopina who started his career working for Hotel Hynes at the Brooklyn DA

Ray Kelly stating Bratton fixes crime is a joke they both fix crime and if you are a critic you are not safe at a doctor's this was under mayor bloomberg and Read Eric Garner under mayor Bloomberg KKK Ray Kelly ---Eric Garner in his own words...

https://www.scribd.com/doc/253681968/Eric-Garner-Lawsuit-NYPD-Violated-Him-in-Eric-s-own-hand-writing-7-years-ago


https://www.scribd.com/doc/220786318/NYPD-Detective-John-Vergona-lied-on-DD5-Internal-Affairs-Let-him-Retire-Despite-Coercing-me

 NYPD Det John Vergona lied -- he omitted Delita Hooks threatening me with bodily harm the medical report I had faxed to him and the actual video I emailed him with the photos -- he is as big a liar as she is and he was verbal violent like her.

His supervisor also lied I posted his lies on SCRIBD.com and he never contacted me and 3 years later after I served the defendants yet again he asked to be my linkedin friend on Friday 13th same day terrorist picked to mass murder innocent People in France....


I also allege the NYPD stole a Black Diplomats Identity telling me to shut up move on I am on the losing end....  He is facebook friends with Bob Gangi the head of PROP a police reform group...

https://www.scribd.com/doc/221367591/NYPD-Lt-Burgos-Police-Form-in-my-opinion-a-lie-uncooperative-are-you-kidding

Every step of the way they lied and lied  from the MD's to the NYPD...


The Wikipedia page on me deleted and YouTubes removed I got them back like Det John Vergona Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint and Google YouTube apologized for removal...


Starbucks employee is 18 Delita Hooks is what 40 and a mother and does not know right from wrong?  Seriously this is one of the sickest attacks ever in a doctor's office and NYPD and Internal Affairs as guilty...