Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Eric Garner Lawsuit #NYPD Owens Anally Stripped Searched Him in Public and Said the Parks Dept Should Not Employ You

DCPI has never responded to me but I would like to know is that common procedure to anally strip search someone in public v taking them to the precinct as Eric Garner requested and to state the Parks dept should not employ them.  Does this mean the police dept worked to pull strings to make sure Eric could not earn a living….?

I would like a response but I gather Bratton’s policy is to continue to treat me and others that are not wealthy and connected to City Hall as sub-human’s?
dcpi@nypd.org


https://www.scribd.com/doc/253681968/Eric-Garner-Lawsuit-NYPD-Violated-Him

Read what Eric Garner wrote in his own writing!!!!! It is horrifying!!!  NYPD officer Owens made a comment to him that he should not be employed by the Parks dept. Did KKK Ray Kelly's top brass pull strings to get Garner fired?   Is that why Garner resorted to selling cigarettes NYPD Chief Banks  who is Black his office set the arrest of Eric in motion just a reminder.  Eric is speaking from the grave.  I don't know but why hasn't President Obama, Eric Holder and poser Al Sharpton, Bill de Blasio and Cuomo ask for a 2nd grand jury?  Afraid the NYPD cop would be indicted for negligence since Eric died will being arrested.







Note I call One Police Plaza and ask if NYPD Owens followed procedure -- I was told by DCPI to email my question.  As usual like Det John Vergona, Lt Burgos, Sgt Chen, KKK Ray Kelly and now Bratton treated as if I am sub-human don't deserve and answers and the dirty cops and IAB lied about me in police reports.





I emailed the DCPI  dcpi@nypd.org and Bratton's email with Eric Garner's lawsuit and asked is that normal procedure what NYPD Owens did to him and said to him?


please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB and Cy Vance, ADAs involved thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine


The media could have put this out but they didn't to protect the NYPD who they control their press passes.  I asked de Blasio to take the control of press passes away from the NYPD.  The NYPD do have special relationships with certain reporters just like reporters in my opinion did favors and pr for Joe Tacopina who I want to question under oath to find out if he is involved or has knowledge of threats and tampering fixing and favors my case. 





Cy Vance being yelled down outside NYU Law for what he really is in my opinion a corrupt misogynist  DA.  






June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1

Sent from my iPhone

Eric Garner Sued NYPD Owens Read Anal, Handled his Penis Balls out inStreet Said Parks Dept Shouldn't Employ You!