Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Suzannah Troy's letter to NYPD Commissioner Bratton and Mayor De Blasio asking for a reinstatement + follow-up email w/scan of CCRB Complaint 2 IA trying to frame Joe

http://www.scribd.com/doc/220117751/Letter-to-Commissioner-Bratton-Reinstate-NYPD-Hero-Joe-Sanchez


April 22, 2014

Dear Mayor Bill de Blasio and  Police Commissioner Bill Bratton:

I write this letter requesting that you reinstate Joe Sanchez, an NYPD hero unjustly dismissed 30 years ago.  In response to a recent request to reinstate Office Sanchez, Commissioner Bratton had an Inspector Sweet, send a letter saying “Your request is denied".  Inspector Sweet’s terse reply was in response to former NYPD Hispanic Society President Detective Edward Martinez as well Officer Herman Velez, Officer Sanchez’s partner the night he was wrongfully set-up.  To refresh the Commissioner’s recollection, Officer Velez had the honor of piloting an NYPD helicopter for him.

Is Inspector Sweet’s terse response evidence of racism and disrespect directed at Hispanic police officers?   One hopes not!   If there are “road blocks” to Officer Sanchez being reinstated, as some have alleged, they were placed in Joe’s file with one purpose: to shut him up and shut him down.   I am making a YouTube Documentary and I have to explain briefly why so I dubbed him the Hispanic Serpico.  Officer Sanchez doesn’t consider himself the Hispanic Serpico but I do. He took a bullet to his career and unlike Serpico he had to provide for four children and his wife.

NYC paid $26.8 million to NYPD Hispanic Officers discriminated against from 1996 - 2003.  What about officers prior to 1996?  0 dollars.   In my opinion any “road blocks” in Mr. Sanchez’s file were  discriminatory and prejudicial yet Mr Sanchez does not want money just an honorary reinstatement. 

It should be noted that former NY State Assemblyman Nelson Denis, has been interviewed by me, and states that Joe Sanchez should be given an honorary re-instatement.   I have filmed a diverse group of NYPD and IAB officers who state that Joe Sanchez should be given an honorary re-instatement. We also have a Petition on change.org with 150 signatures.  I have enclosed letters from Charles Joe Hynes, as well as more documents to underscore Officer Sanchez was wronged, including from a juror who wrote Mr. Hynes, in support of Joe's reinstatement. I have a YouTube interview with her as well filmed 30 years later this asking for his re-instatement.

A respected NYPD retired high ranking officer, whom I had the honor of meeting, asked for Joe’s reinstatement, but was told to FORGET him. Why is the NYPD behaving this way?
My late dad was a decorated WWII Vet, and Joe served with distinction in Viet Nam.  Both were teenagers when they served our country.   Joe was wounded with shrapnel, but his fellow soldiers did not forget him. Everywhere Joe Sanchez has served: Viet Nam  { Purple Heart }, NYPD, Port Authority PD, US Postal Service, to State Correction Officer, he has garnered commendations and respect.

Commissioner Bratton, you are  a Viet Nam vet; would  you forget a fellow soldier or officer or leave him behind? No! Why then would you treat Joe Sanchez this way?


Please do justice for Joe.  We hope that you will do what is right.

However, please know that we will continue on until we get a mayor that wants to send a message to all of New York: stop punishing whistle blowers, especially those in the NYPD. 

One personal note: I have already documented the important facts of Officer Sanchez’s case in two YouTube interviews of IAB officers.  I interviewed the initial investigator who  says
the allegations against Joe were unfounded and that he was surprised at the time to hear Joe Sanchez was indicted and arrested.

 I have dedicated my life to justice and to making the city safer and fairer.  I am a whistle blower and a victim of NYPD's and IAB's vindictiveness. The NYPD acted on a threat made to me that if I took any legal actions, the tables would be turned on me.

I am fighting for justice for Officer Sanchez, an NYPD hero, who won more medals in 10 years of service with the NYPD than many NYPD officers receive during their entire careers. Please have a look at this Wiki page, which shows Officer Sanchez’s many decorations, all attesting to his valor.



The two IAB supervisors Joe Sanchez reported to back in 1983 concerning two of Joe's superiors who were corrupt, were supposed to investigate Joe's information without bias. Instead they tipped off Joe's supervisors and the tables were turned on Joe.  Joe was later wrongfully indicted and arrested on bogus charges of ripping off 6 drug dealers he and his partner, Herman Velez, arrested. You can check out my YouTube video on this incident. Google: Joe Sanchez drug bust. These IAB officers betrayed Joe Sanchez and sent a message: if you speak up you will be retaliated against.   Ask Mr Kelly and all commissioners past and present to name one NYPD officer that has blown the whistle and not been retaliated against: You can’t.

Joe Sanchez and I both hope and pray that we will persevere in both our cases until we find a mayor and NYPD brass that truly respects all People and wants to get to the truth.  

We would welcome a meeting to look at Officer Sanchez’s file and address any allegations that lead to Inspector Sweet’s terse response denying Joe Sanchez an honorable reinstatement.

It should noted my YouTube documentary makes NYPD history with 2 Internal Affairs  investigators as well as other NYPD officers agreeing to be interviewed all stating, give Joe Sanchez an honorary reinstatement.


Thank you,


Suzannah B. Troy 
cc:  Inspector Sweet
      Deputy Commissioner Susan Herman 


Follow up email:

Commissioner Bill Bratton, Inspector Sweet, Susan Herman, Mr Eure:  Please confirm this CCRB complaint against IA officers that tried to frame Joe Sanchez an NYPD hero 7/13/82 is in Joes file.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/220146566/NYPD-Internal-Affairs-1982-Accused-of-Detaining-Victim-Trying-to-Force-him-to-Frame-NYPD-Hero-Joe-Sanchez-CCRB-Complaint-Form

I am a victim of NYPD  IAB corruption.  When are the NYPD going to reform a system that is broken?  I can prove it!  Past-present w/my own case  I am not PD but a whistle blower.  Joe Sanchez was targeted  here is proof that should be in his file  I am guessing it is not!  Joe is the subject of my YouTube documentary.  I continue to wait for the City and the NYPD to take action re: my case as well including the arrest of my attacker for a false cross complaint and POs for COERCION.  Thank you. cc Mayor De Blasio



ps for my blog audience 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 


Suzannah B. Troy's letter to NYPD Commissioner Bratton and Mayor De Blasio asking for a reinstatement + follow-up email w/scan of CCRB Complaint 2 IA trying to frame Joe