Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sept 11 Tragic Day A Reminder Bloomberg Quinn Wall St Arrogance Won't Learn


Sept 11 Tragic Day A Reminder 
Bloomberg Quinn Wall St Arrogance 
Won't Learn


Suzannah B. Troy artist: Arrogance of Bloomberg Quinn Oligarchs of NY backed by Media loses!!!


mayor bloomberg king of new york: Jim Dwyer Sept 11 No St Vincent's Hospital Not an Issue as He Fawns on Christine Quinn


Suzannah B. Troy artist: Sept 11 Still a Day Of Heart Break and Grief


mayor bloomberg king of new york: 9-11 SAIC Investors NYC Meeting an Omen and Preet CityTime Crime to Cough or not to Cough?


Dr Andrew Fagelman in my opinion
an evil man Delita Hooks insanely
violent Oct 1, 2012 and corrupt 
NYPD IAB also involved would greatly harm my 
life, besides permeant damage to 
my eye even effect how I feel about 9-11
since I had been an advocate after 9-11 for NYPD and all rescue workers. 

Tragic $430 medical care office visit
at 155 Spring St would harm my life,
my health and damage my retina with NYPD caught fixing violent crime. 

From Suzannah the most visible invisible 
woman treated like a Jew in the Early Stages Nazi Germany under Bloomberg Kelly regime they treated critics like terrorists. 

mayor bloomberg king of new york: I predicted Christine Quinn Would Face a Tsunami of Voter Anger



You can read a bit of my 9-11 advocacy for NYPD in my lawsuit that all of the above mentioned plus more brought me to a place of calling for a New Commission in to the NYPD and IAB corruption. 

Suzannah B. Troy v NYPD IAB Lawsuit




The lawsuit -- see above....right now just broke 1,000 views scribd.com

Today looking at the 5th Amendment YouTubes to begin preparing for my case....

NYPD Abuse of Power Let's Look at the 5th Amendment re: fixing Violent Assault using false cross complaint coercion


As I prepare my case I want to look at the 5th amendment.  I wanted to look at the aspect that 
involved this sentence below.....  I was treated like a Jew in the Early Stages of Nazi Germany by
the NYPD and IAB.  I will be re-visiting the 5th yet again but here's my focus today.

Well it sure seemed to me like all involved were not fair and were arbitrary and capricious. 


From my lawsuit: "...freedom from the threat of lodging of false charges against her (that would be me, Suzannah B. Troy) by police officers in violation of her rights to due process under the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments;"

My lawsuit focuses on the 1st Amendment and the 14th Amendment as well.



A fundamental, constitutional guarantee that all legal proceedings will be fair and that one will be given notice of the proceedings and an opportunity to be heard before the government acts to take away one's life, liberty, or property. Also, a constitutional guarantee that a law shall not be unreasonableArbitraryor capricious.