Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

NYPD Subpoena Serpico, Suzannah Interviews Joe Sanchez who Quotes Dr. Martin Luther King



The NYPD legal team so stupid they subpoena Serpico, an International Icon for fighting NYPD corruption to put Serpico on trial to demonize him....smart move....I pray Adrian Schoolcraft wins because it is a win for every cop oppressed by corruption as well as for us The People.


Joe Sanchez's Comment:

Thanks for all your support and friendship, Suzannah. The fact that you have been also unjustly treated by the NYPD in their failure to properly investigate the case where you were assaulted while you were at your doctor's office, and nine months later still no justice... just remember this: No lie can live for ever- Martin Luther King Jr.

 · 





FYI:


2 different NY Post reporters wanted to do a story on me being savagely horrifically assaulted by Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent receptionist office manager Delita Hooks because the video HORRIFYING and there was more of her wacky crazy violent abuse before and after the video including her being advised to go in and file a false cross complaint another crime and perhaps her and Dr Fagelman's NYPD pals would fix it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE
Please help this video to go viral  It was give an adult rating at 12,500 for violence.

I filed a lawsuit
http://www.scribd.com/doc/155408389/Suzannah-B-Troy-v-NYPD-IAB-City-of-New-York-New-York-City-Commissioner-Raymond-Kelly-New-York-Police-Department-NYPD-Internal-Affairs-BureauChi and I was harassed on YouTube before I filed by either the NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD and Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks telling me the lawsuits would go no where.



NYPD Subpoena Serpico, Suzannah Interviews Joe Sanchez who Quotes Dr. Martin Luther King