Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ron Kuby OWS 2 Huge Wins City Refuses to Pay Legal DI Cardona andBologna & Ron Kuby and Ray Kelly I will call


http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/city_abandons_ows_cop_2b6wUeSyiL9lw7990GMwTI?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20Local


No wonder when I mention Ron Kuby's name it has a Moses and The Red Sea effect.


Ron Kuby deserves kudos and let's hope NYC will stop paying corrupt politicians legal bills as well!

I filed 2 Notices of Claims against the City involving Det John Vergona, Lt Angelo Burgos, Sgt Chen, DI Ed Winski and head of Internal Affairs Chief Campisi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

Note the heavy set woman leaning against the wall in the beginning of the YouTube and than watch Delita Hooks and the door knob.  She could have closed the door.

Internal Affairs is moving as swiftly as a Turtle in Molasses as 6 months has yet to contact me.

Is Internal Affairs over-run, inept or corrupt?

I have photo evidence and FYI detectives that took Delita Hooks false cross complaint to investigate never contacted me.  Det John Vergona never met me and refused repeatedly to see the damage to my eye and defensive wounds on my forearm. Is that how NYPD and IA investigate crimes.   The NYPD and IA have yet to contact the DA.

I have contacted the AG and FBI.

I was harassed on line via a YouTube comment insulting me and stating "this will go no where" same words said to me when I reported I was assaulted to 01 Precinct!  We believe harassment from 01 associated with Vergona and Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks but FYI my 2 notice of claims, depositions, medical records proofing assault, video and photos before and after assault are in the hands of the Comptroller's lawyer and Investigator.

The Investigator knows Commish Kelly, Chief Esposito, DI Ed Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos, CCRB and IA refused to turn over Vergona and Chen's badge numbers.

I had Fed-ex Commish Kelly and told him an idea to bring Peace and Hope to our most challenged communities and I mentioned concern re: Det Vergona.

I will be calling Ron Kuby and Ray Kelly to testify and meet for the first time all the corrupt detectives who's badge numbers and 2 who's named I don't even have in court for the first time?


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/04/mayor-bloomberg-commish-kelly-charles.html?m=1