Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, April 7, 2012

The NY Times Giuseppi Logan Suzannah B Troy YouTube Miracles Tompkins Square Park



Giuseppi Logan is written up in a piece by John Leland and my role is acknowledged. Pete Gershon, publisher of Signal to Noise wrote the first piece, the most powerful and Pete acknowledge my stirring YouTube that can 45 years after a British film maker's in Tompkins. John Leland added a hint of the YouTube miracle of uniting Giuseppi from the little boy, Jaee his only son who would lose his Dad not long after the documentary footage was shot.  

 My YouTube documentary series would reunite the fractured father and son relationship amost a half of a century later. There is more to say but too tired from frontline activism epic on going battles to add more except I was not erased as often happens in this world including a man who with the Signal to Noise mag in his hand and instructions I get GL to his CD opening -- as if I was his serf tried to erase the very article in his hand he used to sell the CD decided my youtube that shook the jazz was not -- well it is a man's world - nice I got acknowledged and made it in to The New York Times afters years of being black listed. The NYT published 9 of my letters but after becoming a critical of Bloomberg and his Tsunami of Community Crushing Development I was banned. Thanks to famed Civil Rights Lawyer Norman Siegel, Queens Crap, Louis Flores, Raul Barcolena, BloombergWatch and every person who contacted Google when my entire YouTube channel was removed before the mayoral election to close to call. Because of everyone that fought for me I got my YouTube Channel back and if I didn't Giuseppi Logan would never have been reunited with his youngest son and only child from his 2nd child.


 How did I learn this article was published and kick starter? From a youtube commentor.



There is now a New York Times article about Giuseppi Logan, and also a Kickstarter project.
To reply to this comment click here.
To see all comments on this video click here.




The photo shoot I could not tell you about the other day where I fell running up the subway stairs was The NY Times. 


  The photo is very moving and at 49 and 3/4 I am grateful for the beauty of that magical photo. Look at Giuseppi Logan's face -- his instruments and playing them is his life force. Like me -- art is life or death. Very touching -- thank you for the YouTube communication the story was published -- after all this was a YouTube Miracle -- more than one and Jaee Logan and his relatives would agree. Note: I was violated in Tompkins -- it was not physically but a cyber assault - misogynist racist and anti-Semitic and for in part for defending &a homeless woman who is Black and was being exploited cruelly - and for romantically rejecting the abusive photographer photographing the 56 year old woman topless when she was drunk and out of it.. ugly Tompkins E. Village story --nbsp;so this is healing salve - the photo is significant and the timing Passover -- freedom from slavery -- freedom from what enslaves us. Happy Easter and Passover. What a surprise.


Thanks to Raggety Man the first person to contact me - look at 1st youtube comment - and state He is  Alive!  and to Tim Madison who explained what I had achieved and that I ust continue fil ing   Tim Madison was the first to tell e who deeply oving  y YouTube was   Thanks to Apple who opened up y world and taught e about video and YouTube without Apple no YouTube miracles