Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

David Dinkins, Eric Rudin, Isaac Mizrahi Yelled Down Rudin AIDS Award

PROTEST AGAINST BILL RUDIN AND RUDIN MANAGEMENT
Date  :   Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Time :   Show up at 6:00 p.m.  We will be there from 6.00 - 7.30PM
Place :  Gotham Hall, 1356 Broadway @36th Street


Note:  Bill  Rudin is being honored for his donations to the fight against AIDS, and also the volunteer work members of his family did.  However, he's tearing down St. Vincent's Hospital that was historically great in treating AIDS patients.
From Suzannah:  Also no more Rape Crisis Counseling and RAPES are up in NYC.
Terror Attack this year we have no hospital.  I blame Bloomberg, Quinn, Stringer and City Council.
Please join us at  this important event.  Show up the hypocrisy he has in accepting this award. 
This will also highlight our need for a hospital.  A lot of exciting things are happening in this campaign.

H
ere is a link to the website for Gotham Hall--a very fancy place.  We'll stand out in front.  We'll have banners, etc.  Bring any signs you have.
           

You can’t imagine how many men are behind the glass door and how many retired cops as well as NYPD showed up and guess what we were under 10 protestors!

http://youtu.be/1fTVYfw7-fc
Isaac Mizrahi getting yelled down.  He lives right by St. Vincent’s and he should be fighting with us to get a full service Trauma Level 1 hospital like St. Vincent’s.

Columbia University Eminent Domain Abuse bought Dave Dinkins so when I ask him


http://youtu.be/EguVa641sJ4

The man in pink tie big time coward who would not give me his name and very, very connected to NYPD as in perhaps retired with a Sentinel Pin.  He would film me and I would yell my name and than ask the coward his name.  Commish Kelly do you know who this man is.  When I ask the man with pink ties shut off his video when I yelled he is connected with the Police Dept.  For some reason he didn’t want to film me saying that.
sentinal NYPD


Hey Denis Hamil!  You always write caring pieces on the NYPD and I bet you know hero NYPD David Lombardi who told us there was some permit that prevented us from protesting all 8 of us to demand a hospital.

A vile creature posing as a man comes us with a tape measure and tells me to get off his carpet after calling me sweet heart -- the carpet -- his carpet is on the public sidewalk.   Billionaire puppets sell-outs.

  This insulting creep said we protestors do not have anything better to do but sweet heart we are demanding a hospital which is life or death.

I give Eric Rudin hell and he must have given Bill the hero of the evening a heads-up and so he snuck in another entrance.

I am a Jew and The Rudin family make me feel ashamed.  The just raise anti-Semitism.  They could have fought for protective zoning for a hospital only.





Wow -- really concerned about retired cops thinking they are above the law....