Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Small Protest Outside Rudin Sales Office 120 West 12th Str. Monday Tuesday etc.


Andrea Swalec broke the news story for DNAinfo that Rudin was opening sales office this Monday! http://www.dnainfo.com/20111102/greenwich-village-soho/sales-office-for-st-vincents-condos-open-monday Expect a protest Monday am -- starting small....with the hope to build to send a message to Bill Rudin and all the players that put greed before safety.

Kudos for DNAinfo for reporting the news mainstream media isn’t.


The goal is to build the number of protests and the hours...who knows down the road maybe Occupy Wall Street will join us...one can only hope....

We need a hospital....this is again greed over the good of the community with the Rudin Family jumping on the NYU bandwagon putting greed before the safety and best interests of the community.

Rewind to the illegal air sale I fought by the USPS to NYU at 120 East 12th Street to NYU and USPS never notified the State of the air sale of historic St. Ann’s from 1847 which survived all these years everything but NYU’s need and greed to build yet another zone busting mega-dorm and now their pals The Rudin with voice box Mitchell Moss think they can steam roll over the needs of the community yet again and the community does know this is life or death far more dangerous than 2nd hand smoke but the Bloomberg administration terms 1 -3 continue to push a reckless Tsunami of Greed and Stupidity refusing to put safety 1st.

Amanda the People’s Burden is truly the worst city planner in NYC’s history giving illegal zone busting green lights to her wealthy pals including NYU, Cooper Union and supporting eminent domain abuse from Columbia University to the property in Brooklyn now owned by a Russian Billionaire.

Welcome to Bloomberg’s hideous “new” New York built on “old” NY’s infrastructure.
How do you push population growth and uber the top development and shutter hospitals around NYC, close fire houses and cut FDNY, NYPD, EMS and hundreds of paras in NYC school system mayor Bloomberg, Christine Quinn who acts as his deputy mayor and gets kick backs from development as well as socialite mega-millionaire Amanda Burden the Cathie Black of City Planning -- answer how do you green light all this reckless development on old NY’s infrastructure for your pals.

Christine Quinn’s answer is clearly found in whom donates to her mayoral run...and that is greedy corrupt entities involved in real estate as well as Wall Street Bail Out money.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Why Bill Rudin, the commissioner from the State Health Dept , mayor Bloomberg as well as Christine Quinn seem unable to comprehend pushing development without infrastructures including a full service hospital is a very dangerous game.

I understand Quinn has received generous campaign donations from Rudin so like Bloomberg she will get the same message Mike Bloomberg got via the voting booths.