Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, November 7, 2011

Bill Rudin Gang Laugh at Us We Need Hospital Sales Offices 120 W 12t Street

Bill Rudin Gang Laugh at Us We Need Hospital Sales Offices 120 W 12t Street


Shame on Bill Rudin and his high priced suits and even his high priced public relations team!

Bill Rudin has billions but apparently that is not enough money for him so he has to make more billions with condos putting greed and stupidity ahead of the safety of the community.






A news reporter hoping to upload her interviews to NPR came and spent a lot of time interviewing us and she was the first to show up.

We appreciate and are grateful to everyone that did who up and the NYPD providing a barricade 

Bloomberg’s administration is infamous for a reckless Tsunami of Development on “old” New York’s infrastructure and the infrastructures like hospitals, open fire houses, no cuts to NYPD when in fact Bloomberg is cutting NYPD, paras in schools, etc.

We have more poverty and homelessness and what does Bill Rudin, a civic’s leader wannabe doing to help provide a FULL service hospital? Nothing.

Socialite, mega-millionaire, Amanda the People’s Burden the worst City Planner ever!!!!!!!


Join us stand with us in protest....loan us 20 minutes or 2 hours, stand with us in the middle of the block on 12th Street on the south side of the Street between 6th Avenue and 7th Avenue.  There is a police barricade set up for us.  We are standing closer to 144 W 12th Street because of construction. Please come stand anytime you can!!!   We want to keep this vigil going so come when you can any time you can.    We want to keep this going until Bill Rudin leads the call for a full service hospital.

Thank you!
http://youtu.be/CSYorqOGGQQ  What his top guys refusing to answer even a blame and simple question and laugh in our faces as we stand in protest to demand a full service hospital.
Shame on Bill Rudin and his high priced suits and even his high priced public relations team!

Bill Rudin has billions but apparently that is not enough money for him so he has to make more billions with condos putting greed and stupidity ahead of the safety of the community.


Bloomberg’s administration is infamous for a reckless Tsunami of Development on “old” New York’s infrastructure and the infrastructures like hospitals, open fire houses, no cuts to NYPD when in fact Bloomberg is cutting NYPD, paras in schools, etc.

We have more poverty and homelessness and what does Bill Rudin, a civic’s leader wannabe doing to help provide a FULL service hospital? Nothing.

Socialite, mega-millionaire, Amanda the People’s Burden the worst City Planner ever!!!!!!!