Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Perjurers Mock Medical Community Ethics Judicial System but it's NY so rich connected w/ NYPD DA enablers can! #coronavirus living horrifying need to feel safe NYC Dr Fagelman sicko 0 empathy liar



DR. ANDREW FAGELMAN

Dr Andrew Fagelman Dr. Andrew Fagelman Soho 155 Spring Street 
Dr Andrew Fagelman Dr. Andrew Fagelman Soho 155 Spring Street 
Dr Fagelman assault - on the Hippocratic oath, my patient rights and how many people did he engage in lies gaslighting the strategy to make all this go away -- his strategy to make this go away pretend I wasn't violated at his office! 

I've donated my white blood cells to help people and these corrupt unethical individuals in the medical community that's a doctor Dr Andrew Fagelman He says he's affiliated with NYU Langone and Mount Sinai continues to harm my health with his lack of remorse with his lies and then there's his  violent lying employee Delita Hooks 0 remorse  and  violent big liar but she didn't take the Hippocratic oath although her violence is astounding and the fact that the doctor thinks it's funny he's made a joke of it the legal system in the medical community and he's getting away with everything but murder!

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Perjurers Mock Medical Community Ethics Judicial System but it's NY so rich connected w/ NYPD DA enablers can! #coronavirus living horrifying need to feel safe NYC Dr Fagelman sicko 0 empathy liar 

The read below updated November 22, 2020 as I continue to relive the horror the upset instead of justice or accountability more wrongdoing went on in travelers office...

https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/11/my-civil-rights-human-rights-patient.html My patient rights my human rights violated my body violated and in travelers group offices I was mocked and terribly abused by travelers lawyer Rajika Antanesian appointed by James Toomey the doctor and his employee IN TRAVELERS OFFICES!!!! They did refrain from actually hitting me unlike the doctors office but it was extremely abusive and travelers did have one concern was I going to re-appeal my lawsuit against the NYPD not about me my body my patient rights violated her perjury but was I going to re-appeal my lawsuit against the the NYPD (who Dr Andrew Fagelman bragged smirked he TRUSTED to investigate and admitted he did not investigate and that's OK with travelers group? 


Ask Ed Forgerty JR about his objecting to my shaking my head while his client Delita Hooks committed perjury like lying we were alone when we were never alone or that I followed her when in fact she stalked me as she repeatedly Violated my Patient Rights beginning with yelling at me that I have no rights! by the way don't I have a basic human right to go to the doctors and not be yelled at that I have no rights and half my body violated and don't I have basic rights and civil rights to not be finally threatened with the arrest by NYPD unless I drop charges?

 Ed Fogerty was silent as his client Delita Hooks threw her self against the wall and also violently waved a Styrofoam cup at me with Travelers group lawyer Rajika; both Rajika and Delita sadistically smirking at me

CRUELLY SMIRKING  I guess that's what  traveler groups is really about that's their ethics, integrity  and values?


How sickening I suffer from chronic insomnia from violence and lies a doctor's office DR ANDREW FAGELMAN's office  violence (Delita Hooks violence but Dr F and NYPD he engaged protected thst violence and still are WITH THEIR ENABLERS) lies gaslighting and Dr F/Delita Hooks aka Delite and Dee engage the NYPD in joining in their goal to make all crimes disappear (like Jeffrey Epstein all these years 0 crimes according to nypd never arrested by nypd DA ) and this -- violence lies gaslighting to goal coerce me obstruct justice  to make everything go away causing me traumatic chronic stress reliving this over and over because Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks and their enablers keep lying gaslighting is harming my immune system and making me more vulnerable to the coronavirus! 
suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy)
Dr Andrew Fagelman LIES GASLIGHTING HARM MY IMMUNE SYSTEM MAKE ME VULNERABLE TO CoronaVirus Dr F Delita Hooks 155 Spring St perjury like Jeffrey Epstein 0 crimes NYPD crime stats NYPD DA try to erase! Need sleep new 2am strategy to beat over 7yrs insomnia suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/03/dr-and…

I'm almost 58 years old and because I went to an unethical corrupt medical Doctor's office Dr Abdrew Fagelman's office 155 Spring St in Soho, Dr F because he doesn't understand the Hippocratic oath who didn't even have guidelines for his office who lied under oath about the fact my doctor demanded he fire his employee Delita Hooks and my doctor Dr Vine moved out two weeks after because she can't have her patients being savagely violated my patient rights my body but Dr Fagelman's strategy why not commit perjury he has the protection of the Manhattan DA the NYPD and seems like everyone like he's a pedophile priest he and his employee receptionist office manager Delita Hooks continue to conspire with their NYPD connections and all there enablers  to make all of this disappear and a reminder every crime that Jeffrey Epstein committed was never entered into the NYPD statistical reports and he was protected by the NYPD and DA who never arrested him either. 

With all this trauma and upset harming my health dramatically changing my health my life the way I even look now I have to deal with coronavirus fear! When I applied for a new passport I was told that I have to explain why I don't look like I did what happened to me!
I explain to the government official questioning me I was violated at a doctors and look I said go look at the YouTube and you'll see why I don't even look like myself anymore. I was a victim of horrific violence threats lies zero arrests. LOOK AT THE YOUTUBE DR FAGELMAN DIDNT FIRE HER and he said under oath he didn't investigate what happened he lied stating it didn't happen on his property but he made it without investigating he discussed me with his patients! (some of those patients came to me on my YouTube channel harassing me lying to me they weren't there I was look at the video. I was supposed to be safe at a doctors and now because of coronavirus it just makes it even worse for me because I was not safe at a doctors and they continue to lie! Zero accountability what does that say about the medical community the state of New York the city of New York?)


Symptoms of COVID-19
• Sudden onset
• May appear 2-14 days after exposure (though some studies indicate it might be longer)
• Fever
• Cough
• Shortness of breath
Symptoms of COLD
• Gradual onset
• May appear 2-3 days after exposure
• Stuffy nose
• Sneezing
• Sore throat
• Slight aches
• Occasional fatigue and weakness
• Mild to moderate chest discomfort and/or hacking cough



https://nyccoronavirusfearlivinglife.blogspot.com/2020/03/google-dr-fagelman-assault-youtube-by.html


Because of my immune system being compromised by chronic severe insomnia and PTSD reliving this I'm starting a new strategy. When I wake up like I did last night I consciously think wait a second what they did to me the doctors office and NYPD what they did and anybody and everyone involved in the evil to obstruct justice to protect all Crimes I'm returning their evil to them!


1) I return all evil don't mean to the people that chose evil it's their evil not mine I am not a sponge.


2) I do a tapping sequence it's called emotional freedom technique or tapping release release release release


3) i've made Sleep my number one priority to support my immune system to protect me from exposure to the coronavirus if I have been or if I will be I need as much sleep to strengthen my immune system.



I have donated my white blood cells twice it's a two hour process with a needle in each arm to help people I didn't know complete strangers to fight lymphoma a Hispanic male 27 years old  non-Hodgkin's cancer the non-Hodgkin's cancer was an 11-year-old girl. 

I've donated my white blood cells to strangers now I feel the only way to survive is return evil directed me to them!  
It is startling to me but I went to a doctors I went to see Dr kathleen Vine - to get a cyst removed and I left with a hole in my retina cervical damage and the violence and lies and abuse didn't stop there it continued online with violent threats, violent threat by an NYPD detective John Vergona -- over the phone and he New York City corporate counsel lawyer Jonathan Popolow admitted that this detective threaten me with arrest unless I drop charges he admitted that!

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

 #dumbcuntlivesmatter?


The City of New York under Bloomberg and de Blasio have protect all Crimes and Civil rights violations  as if I am a Jew in the Early Stages Nazi stages in .

It's startling I was holding all these bags my arm was numb from two injections was holding all these bags on my iPhone and I became a human pin yada and they lied about everything including the NYPD detective he lied to me over and over on the phone.

NYPD Det John Vergona and his bosses lied about me they chose evil they have to live with that I'm returning their evil to them I am not a sponge. Det Andrew Dwyer he chose evil on returning as evil to him I am not a sponge. 


Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks have not expressed any remorse they have none they committed more wrongdoing openly committing perjury and why not they are above accountability like Jeffrey Epstein was for years so they are worse right now to me than any coronavirus.


I have audio video falsified police reports a letter threatening me I don't have Justice and many of the crimes do not have a statue limitation I'd like JUSTICE ACCOUNTABILITY!!!!!







Delita Hooks letter to NYPD Det. Andrew Dwyer threatening me with the second false cross complaint.

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1


The city of New York has protected all crimes and all Civil rights violations - choose evil that's their choice.

The only way I'm going to survive this and reclaim my life that this doctors office took the doctor Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hoojs took along with their NYPD enabler's and other people behind the scenes that chose to pull like a kind of black cube technique of gaslighting me lying they ganged up on me what they've done is evil for all the people that harassed me lied about me some to continue to harass me on YouTube you lied about me on yelp you harassed me on Twitter lying about me it's your evil and I return it to you.


In the film Bombshell - Roger Ailes had a room called "the black room" run by NYPD Detectives to take down anyone Ailes saw as a threat...

To the people that refuse to treat me like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany thank you and bless you.


I've donated my white blood cells to complete strangers now I have to worry about my immune system because I can't sleep from running punched my head I wake up at 2 AM every morning feeling like I've been punched in the head all over again the violence the lies the gaslighting on going.

PTSD my brain keeps coming back to Dr Andrew Fagelman's office and Dr Andrew Fagelman's refusing Dr Vine's demand Delita Hooks be fired and than openly committing perjury why not he's been protected by how many powerful people ENABLERS! Dr Fagelman got his many 
people to join in ganging up on me including New York City government employee starting with NYPD! 

NYPD enablers and other people behind the scenes that chose to pull like a kind of black cube technique of gaslighting me lying they ganged up on me what they've done is evil for all the people that harassed me lied about me some to continue to harass me on YouTube you lied about me on yelp you harassed me on Twitter lying about me it's your evil and I return it to you

I must reclaim my health.

I am not a sponge for peoples evil I return their evil to them.
I'm a whistleblower I've helped the city of New York and so many ways I've helped my community.  I was at the forefront demanding SAIC return all the money they stole from taxpayers on CityTime -- we got back $450 million and I was the first person to say we must terminate the contract with SAIC (it's documented on YouTube me saying they) and the New York State Comptroller did that! 

I have a letter from the MTA thanking me for my request for more turn styles at the Bedford stop in Williamsburg. I have a letter from The city of New York thanking me that they did put in speedbump to make it safer for Anna Silver school and they made changes to signage to make it safer for two schools on the lower Eastside because I made the request.

There more examples like this I've done so much to help there's even a letter from the fire department about my idea to make this city safer.


I did not deserve this violence the slides to be a victim of crimes that are doctors and then to be victimized over and over continually even now because they lie the city owes me an apology and because I am a victim of the doctor in this employee the travelers group board owes me an apology for what went on in their offices more abuse and violence but without physical touch but violent abusive behavior in their offices I'm owed an.

I did not deserve this violence this lies to be a victim of crimes that are doctors and then to be victimized over and over continually even now because they lie the city owes me an apology and because I am a victim of the doctor and this employee the travelers group board owes me an apology for what went on in their offices more abuse violence but without physical touch but violent abusive behavior in their offices I'm owed an apology


I returned the evil and I have to focus on sleep or I will not have much of immune system left at all. 

My immune system is compromised by severe insomnia and PTSD from Dr. Andrew Fagelman's office and everyone that they listed to make this disappear as if they were Jeffrey Epstein who is never arrested by the NYPD or DA quite the opposite he was enabled but in my case the NYPD literally broke laws falsifying a police reports downgrading all crimes to zero because they were going to join the doctors office and discriminating against me.My immune system is compromised by severe insomnia and PTSD from Dr. Andrew Fagelman's office and everyone that they enlisted to make this disappear as if they were Jeffrey Epstein who is never arrested by the NYPD your DA quite the opposite he was enabled but in my case the NYPD literally broke laws falsifying a police reports downgrading all crimes to zero because they were going to join the doctors office and discriminating against me



They chose evil. I am not a sponge I return the evil to them.

Sleep is my number one priority if I'm going to fight off coronavirus if I do get exposed I have to somehow address almost 8 years of insomnia from this violence and lies and threats even a letter from my attacker to NYPD Det. Andrew Dwyer threatening me with the second false cross-complaint.

They made their choices they have to live with it if I'm going to survive I have to find a way to reclaim my life the only way I can think of right now is to return their evil to them.  

If I can't start sleeping the way I need to it's like I'm giving up my life I've got a fight to reclaim my life and step one is sleep. October 1, 2012 re-defined the word insomnia and I fear damage to my brain and neurology from this running punched my head the gaslighting the lies the threats and almost 8 years of severe chronic insomnia even now it feels like Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager did yet another running punch to my head and violated my body my head hurts.

Release release release I return third violence their lies   their evil - all the people they chose to engage all the people from city government that chose to protect all crimes everyone involved in the crimes the lies the gaslighting I return their evil to them.

Release release release

I reclaim my health- after almost 8 years of horrific terrible chronic insomnia I reclaim my sleep. Sleep is my number one priority to help me to help my immune system in the coronavirus era we are living in.



10:15 am update

Goal ERASE crimes. Before I was savagely violated I caught a retired NYPD commander trying to ERASE a ticket for Rudin - Conversion of a hospital into luxury condos this commander was on the payroll so isn't it..conversion of a hospital into luxury condos this commander was on the payroll so isn't it interesting..

Delita Hooks does not remember the name of the woman in blue in the YouTube but she remembers my Rudin Protest sign I was protesting that we don't have a trauma level one hospital in the west village why would you remember a billionaires luxury condos instead of a hospital protest sign unless perhaps they have some connections to a Rudin? I'm just wondering out loud but that's another very disturbing aspect... no hospital in the West Village which is needed now more than ever with coronavirus.  I know why she doesn't remember that woman's name anymore her friend.