Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, November 22, 2019

Unocup my support my response Travelers Group Abuse Mockery Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies Styrofoam cups waved at me law offices mock a hole punched in my retina for asking would u consider paper cups instead of Styrofoam better for Mother Earth


suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy)
I support Unocup the no-lid foldable paper — Kickstarter! I'm a victim of violence Delita Hooks beat down after I suggested paper instead of styrofoam cups. VILE Unethical Travelers Group lawyer styrofoam cups office mocking violence at Dr Andrew Fagelman kickstarter.com/projects/unocu…
Google Dr Fagelman assault youtube.  You'll see YouTube from over seven years ago where I had asked before the video starts would you consider paper cups instead of Styrofoam. Delita Hooks slam the counter yelled at me that I was nothing that I had no rights. She and her boss committed perjury and travelers group at their offices the travelers group lawyer stack Styrofoam cups up behind the doctor and handed one to the woman who punched a hole in my retina the lawyer for travelers group hands of the cup to my attacker and they both wave the cups at me mocking me like FU. I'm really stand the travelers group with mock violence and the fact that polluting our planet killing sea life our oceans our planet is a big joke. Clearly Travelers Group James Toomey we're sending a message that violence towards women even in a doctors office is OK including the ocean and killing our ocean our planet and see life is a big joke that's what I believe in my opinion -- that's why I want to support this project and encourage others to

James Toomey should be fired and travelers group board owes me an apology. I haven't gotten apologies so it seems that travelers group does support violence and polluting the ocean and even the violence that went on in their law offices in their building because again I'm waiting for an apology from the board and that they fire the lawyers involved in this abuse!

Rajika A and her Boss James Toomey Represent how unethical an evil they are Travellers group is the traverse group has no ethics that they think violence towards women even in the place is sacred as a medical office where my patient rights were violated where I was menaced from behind the reception desk and travelers group I a ledge is about winning at all costs even maliciously committing perjury and I believe that their lawyers were involved and sculpting that perjury with Ed Fogerty Junior in my opinion. represent how unethical and evil they are travelers group is the traverse group has no ethics that they think violence towards women even in the place is sacred as a medical office where my patient rights were violated where I was menaced from behind a reception desk and travelers group I allege  is about winning at all costs even maliciously committing perjury and I believe that their lawyers were involved in sculpting that perjury with Ed Fogerty Junior in my opinion because they are about winning and making a mockery of violence destroying our planet with Styrofoam is a big joke I didn't see Ed Fogerty Junior tell his client not to take the Styrofoam cup from the traveler scoop lawyer and wave it at me violently and mark me so he seems like he supports violence towards women and polluting our planet to the point of killing see life in our ocean and our environment along with travelers group I'm going to guess that Rajika when I have her way to purchase the Styrofoam cups she seem to be quite a sadist a vicious violent unprofessional lawyer who waved that Styrofoam cup at me like it's a joke and she hands one to the woman who punched a hole in my retina and she knew that I was assaulted and threatened on the property of her client and she had no problem with him committing perjury in my opinion




It's amazing to me the city of New York city Council ban  Styrofoam cups But the city of New York cross the ethical lines as well and I'm looking for a way to re-open my lawsuit or start a new one including and see NYPD for their role in these abuses but the NYPD join the doctors office in the Go to a erase all crimes.

People from all different backgrounds tell me there's a higher court and they will get theirs what goes around comes around I do believe in karma and All these evil people will get there just desserts Karma pie!


I really want to support this paper cup project.