Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, July 19, 2019

Dr McDougall, Andrew of Spudfit FYI I am losing weight oil free Whole Foods but today I had a delicacy aka a little bit of peanut butter


After I was savagely assaulted at Dr Fagelman's 155 Spring St Soho NYC I gradually gained 35 pounds!  Dr Fagelman decided to discuss me with his patients without investigating what happened and he and Delita Hooks recently committed perjury again confident they are above the law.



So this am I ate 1/2 peanut butter whole wheat everything bagel and offered 1/2 to an older homeless woman always sitting by herself next to a garbage can in Penn Station.  I was scared unsure of her reaction but she turned out to be grateful.

Dr McDougall explained how certain Whole Foods can feed the planet but peanut butter is not that food vs potatoes are that kind of food!

I am trying to leave "bagel" comfort foods behind but I allowed myself this special treat I associate with visiting my Mom who is in horrific shape at a nursing home.

After the attack I gradually lost all hope and turned to vacuuming up food to comfort myself!

Andrew my Spudfit coach from Australia is teaching me how to walk away from these foods but I watched Dr McDougall's Peanut butter YouTube and gave myself wiggle room this am.

This is the first time I ate peanut butter as a delicacy and at Penn Station waiting for my train.

Dr McDougall influenced me like no other.  I also found High Carb Hannah and Derek who made Oil Free eating so easy and fun and shared their wisdom  along with YouTube Star Jeannine of Potato Wisdom.

I just could get my body back with all the years of online gas lighting including by Dr Fagelman's patients on my YouTube channel and Yelp.   I also was violently threatened on line! I was violently threatened by NYPD Detective John Vergona over the phone with false arrest unless I dropped charges! Delita Hooks threatened me in a letter to Detective Andrew Dwyer unless I dropped charges.

Det Dwyer got promoted to the NYPD FBI Task Force for breaking laws at his desk!







Please Google Dr Fagelman assault -- I was savagely assaulted after Dr Vine removed a cyst. My attacker Dr Fagelman's receptionist/office manager Delita Hooks Violated my Patients Rights and my body as I asked I asked would you consider paper cups instead of styrofoam-- she yelled at me -- who are you -- you have no rights!  She and Dr Fagelman seemed to prove the point getting less than ethical NYPD to join in breaking laws ultimately falsifying police reports and violently coercing me erasing all crimes!

A doctor's office is suppose to be a safe place but it wasn't for me! It seems to me Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks are as Teflon as Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell also protected by the Manhattan DA Cy Vance and his team as well as NYPD.





I only agreed to drop charges because I had a violent NYPD Det Vergona lying to me over the phone, violently threatening me, he made it clear he did not care if I had 2 black eyes and I had a hole in my retina and a lot of floaters!  He is like Delita Hooks and Dr Fagelman devoid of empathy.  Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks committed perjury and Hooks was violent during the depo waving a styrofoam cup at me like F-u along with Dr Fagelman's lawyer.  She got up and there herself against the wall!

I could have been the victim of more violence and another Sex assault at the Precinct!

Dr Fagelman was arrogant, mocking and laughed in the deposition except when asked why he got divorced! He shook with anger jumped on his Cel phone staring at me and ran out of the depo!

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1