Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, January 28, 2019

Cy Vance, Zachary Carter, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill corrupt NYPD IA built a Wall

Cy Vance, Zachary Carter, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill corrupt NYPD IA built a Wall

 The list is bigger than these guys it's not like they could do this in a vacuum and although Cy  is a dirty DA w/ his corrupt ADAs like Tiana Walton and Joan Illuzzi the dirtiest in the shortest amount of time for sale corrupt racist misogynist, who can forget Charles Hunes, DA Queens  refused to put two senior NYPD involved in kidnapping Adrian Schoolcraft involved in fixing in favors in front of the grand jury ---  Adrian Schoolcraft inspired me to audio tape I have evidence I don't have justice.


I'm one of countless victims for every article you find about NYPD doing fixing in favors for people breaking laws there how many of us that still don't have Justice and many of our cases the claims they committed don't have a statue limitations including the people they did fixing in favors for like in my case I was violently threaten with false arrest with a hole in my retina and cervical damage I don't know what else he would've done to me Saturday at 4 PM holding me for the weekend falsifying more crimes I might be at Rikers  for refusing to drop charges because the wealthy doctor didn't want to fire his violent lying manipulative employee but he's is monstrous as she is his role is this monstrous.


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@JewishNewsUK‬⁩ ⁦‪@yadvashem‬⁩ ⁦‪@facebook‬⁩ City of NY, NYPD Ray Kelly, Bill Bratton, NYPD PC James O'Neill ,Internal Affairs, Chief Campisi, Reznick, Boyce, Zachary Carter, Scott Stringer, DA Cy Vance  built a wall denying Victims of violence #JUSTICE ! Discrimination violations: civil rights human rights the law!


It's a tale of two cities one that gets fixing in favors and our Teflon and then there are victims of violent crimes victims of NYPD crimes victims that are being tonight just us

suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy)
FBI looking at Manhattan district attorney's office over potential undue influence in handling of cases: sources - NY Daily News nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-me…

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@JewishNewsUK‬⁩ ⁦‪@yadvashem‬⁩ ⁦‪@facebook‬⁩ Myletter NYT Yad Vashem rescue loving embrace Bruno Schulz mural myltr Financial Times human rights womens rights!2012 Treated like a Jew EarlyStages Nazi G! Google Dr Fagelman assault I was yelled at I have no rights!Violence + NYPD joined in crimes Bloomberg de Blasio 0Justi