Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, July 22, 2017

NYPD Joint Terrorist Task Force Telephone Number Broken!


NYPD Joint Terrorist Task Force Telephone Number Broken! NYPD so fake! Verify Det Andy Dwyer corrupt Cop promoted?

I found out that the corrupt detective detective Andy Dwyer from the first Precinct that broke laws with Det John Vergona (there facebook friend --  the corrupt cowards hid like Ku Klux Klan members as they broke laws I found them three years later on Facebook friends with PO Gene Schatz the first cop I reported fixing and favors ) and police reports his party to coercion got promoted and I was given the number of where he got promoted to the NYPD Terrorist  task force and I wanted to confirm that it's not another Andy Dwyer because maybe it's like a Jewish name like Joe Cohen or John Doe I want to make sure that it's actually the Andy Dwyer the criminal dirty cop and we know that Ray Kelly Brad and James or Neil promote corrupt cops and  often lose the good cops.

NYPD Joint Task force if they have detective and it wire on their payroll I know their corrupt and fake how ironic they don't even bother to pick up the phone I noticed that your phone is out of order where they want it that way and they're just going to collect their paychecks health benefits and pensions.
I was given the telephone number 646-696-2969 and no one answers it is a constant busy signal.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @NBCNightlyNews @NYPDCT NYPD Joint Terrorist Task Force Telephone Number Broken! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/07/nypd-j… anything NYPD not fraudulent & corrupt?

Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPhone
I want to verify it is the Andy Dwyer  because the NYPD lie  is constantly and James O'Neill  protects these lies crimes and then wonders why no one likes the police department.


I'm writing a legal brief and I'd like to point out that this dirty corrupt cop broke laws and you got promoted and that's what they do under Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill Chief Boyce, Campisi Reznick.

I believe people writing on police corruption want to know about this it's important information and one of how many victims and how the Police Department covered up these crimes and promoted corrupt dirty cops.


I also wonder why all Bratton cronies on payroll haven't left.  John Miller couldn't find a million $ soft landing?


Ray Kelly, Chief Dowd and others cashed in on 911 tech corruption?

Corruption on going?

NYC 911 over 2 Billion $ Boondoogle Can't Text like NJ 911
https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/02/nyc-911-over-2-billion-boondoogle-cant.html?m=1
NYPD like Wall Street big brass on down have no morals and integrity all they care about is fattening their pockets - their big pensions -- they really don't have any understanding of right and wrong it's really frightening the NYPD IA  every agency supposed to police need a complete overhaul a new psychological valuations and light attacked her test
corrupt nyc, ny: NYPD Detective Andy Dwyer Det John Vergona Corrupt?
http://corruptny-c.blogspot.com/2013/11/nypd-detective-andy-dwyer-det-john.html?m=1


Off-duty NYPD cop arrested after leaving scene of accident - NY Daily News
NYPD Cop 1 Police Plaza Found Guilty Semen Toss Misogyny Corrupt NYPD
Past the psychological eval to get the job
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/off-duty-nypd-arrested-leaving-scene-accident-article-1.3346390 DI Ed Winski was not there to do Fixing and Favors
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/07/nypd-cop-1-police-plaza-found-guilty.html?m=1http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/07/nypd-cop-1-police-plaza-found-guilty.html?m=1
Corrupt Detective Andy Dwyer Part of Joint Terrorist Task Force Phone Number Out of Order?
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/07/corrupt-detective-andy-dwyer-part-of.html?m=1


Sent from my iPhone