Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, November 30, 2015

Preet Bharara Crushes Sheldon Silver and CityTime so why Preet a Big Loser Corruption was is Out of Control

How many of us wondered and so wonder is Governor Andrew Cuomo going to indicted.


Look who Preet Bharara let walk on CityTime and in the Sheldon Silver case!!!!!!  Look who
Preet let walk period!!!!!!   Cy Vance makes Preet Bharara look great but still I am thinking
Preet is a big loser -- look at CityTime not one arrest of a New York Gov official and didn't
Preet arrest Shelly Silver and state we should hold gov officials accountable yet he has yet to do that on CityTime, 911 bigger than CityTime, is 311 2nd place, what about Board of Election Tech corruption -- another hunk of junk destined for the dumpster?  What is the whopping price for 311 and how many people including consultants stealing and lobbyists profiting?

Preet Bharara and how many others blind to corruption of so many political families that run this city and are corrupt.


Preet Bharara has to feel like a loser despite winning the CityTime Appeal thanks to his
mentally muscular protege who handled CityTime appeal and Silver....but Preet is looking
like a loser because CityTime crooks hiding out in India --- he can't even visit India...

see links below.


I seem to be light years a head of Preet Bharara but it gets worse -- Preet Bharara
is nrot welcome to travel to India -- he could suffer retaliation like I did
google dr fagelman assault and watch the YOuTube and know NYyPD threatened me,
coerced me liedi in police reports with Ray Kelly and Bratton's blessings and
their puppet chiefs of Internal affairs.



Rose Gill Hearn and now Mark peters deafened dumb to crime from the very beginning 911 like CityTime.

Cy Vance a corrupt coward always wants the US attorney to do his job because all he cares about is getting away with murder like him and Mark, possibly breaking campaign laws?

Cy Vance is for sale and he wouldn't even do half of what Preet does but passes the buck or does fixing in favors for Wall Street banks as well as corrupt NYPD officers so Cy makes Preet look good but it's like a cruel joke because her so much stealing and corruption going on there was there is nothing's changed.

Suzannah B. Troy artist: Questions for Preet Bharara re CityTime thievery TechnoDyne and 911 bigger than CityTime
CBSNY: Sheldon Silver Found Guilty On All Counts In Corruption Trial http://cbsloc.al/1SspQGx Reply HELP for help, Reply STOP to cancel. Msg&data rates apply.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2015/11/questions-for-preet-bharara-re-citytime.html?m=1


Preet Bharara Crushes Sheldon Silver, CityTime y Preet appears a winner is a big loser CityTime 911 thievery junk got away with it from very beginning follow this link keep following 2 posts on CityTime today!!!


Preet Bharara Crushes Sheldon Silver and CityTime so why Preet a Big Loser Corruption was is Out of Control


Cy Vance is a corrupt dirt bag absolutely cowardly and corrupt and he wants Preet to do his job or he kills corruption prosecution of in your face wrong doing like 911, St Vincent's Hospital, NYPD wrong doing, Banks etc  Cy for sale.


Sent from my iPhone