Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, October 22, 2015

NBA Star Thabo Sefolosha Suing NYPD for 50 MILLION dollars and he already has 1 victory NO APOLOGIES

NBA Star Thabo Sefolosha Suing NYPD for 50 MILLION dollars and he already has 1 victory no apology like so many victims of NYPD me included and Internal Affairs, NYPD Inspector General CCRB corrupt!!!!!   CCRB may do their job because of Thabo's celebrity?

Sue Thabo do it for all of us to send a message to the word about NYPD abuse and corruption and how the City of NY and Internal Affairs is part of it -- I just learned volumes from the NYPD corrupt cop now retired Det John Vergona and his pals involved in my case some how INTERNAL AFFAIRS missed the fact they are his facebook friends so have your lawyer look at there and I have a few more tips from what I learned last night and today regarding NYPD corruption!!!!!!


http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/09/thabo-sefoloshas-lawyer-video-speaks-for-itself-expects-case-to-be-dismissed/


AMAZING TO ME THABO HAS NOT RECEIVED AND APOLOGY AND HE DOES NOT GET THE MEDIA ATTENTION OF JAMES BLAKE?   I am one of many waiting for an apology as well..... so many waiting for JUSTICE me included.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/thabo-sefolosha-nypd-nyc-lawsuit_5627ca42e4b08589ef4a36ec


Delita Hooks, Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent lying receptionist attacked me like the crazy NYPD and we have seen crazy violent NYPD jump on folks they should not be jumping on like Delita Hooks violent liar -- she would be an effective corrupt cop but she wants to be Coco Channel according to Jamaica News -- a friend wrote COCKTAILS with Delita Hooks because no journalist writes a title like that.

Well Coco Channel may have slept with the Nazi's when they invaded Paris but she never punched a customer.  Delita Hooks is lying to this day to anyone stupid enough to believe her lies.




The NYPD corrupt dirty cop JOHN VERGONA THAT COERCED ME AND LIED IN POLICE REPORTS AND HID HIS FACE FROM ME IS NOW ON FACEBOOK SO I GOT TO SEE HIS AND DELITA HOOKS CORRUPT FIXER DETECTIVE ANDY DWYER'S FACE -- Andy Dwyer hide his existence from me as he lied in police reports
and

John Vergona and Andy Dwyer rushed to seal Delita Hooks false cross complaint her letter she signed threatening me YET AGAIN so shockingly stupid that only JOE TACOPINA my guess stupid enough to write it -- and lucky him corrupt gang of cops and a dirty DA -- Joe was mentored by Charles HYNES not under Federal Investigation and I hope one day all the cops including Vergona's other facebook friends starting with Eugene Schatz who was threatening to me on behalf of the MERCER hotel -- so that's two cops on Vergona's facebook page that have threatened me -- Schatz was in his squad car when he practically drove it a me like a weapon and I reported him to Internal Affairs -- IAB has not looked at John Vergona's facebook and his friend Eugene Schatz and Tom Moran both community affairs

I thought Moran was a good cop.  I asked him today if he was privy to the coercion and lying and he has not answered me

How are community relations with the NYPD unless the NYPD are doing fixing and favors ditto for Internal Affairs and the PBA

COMMUNITY RELATIONS SUB-ZERO.


NBA Star Sefolosha Lawyer Says Video Speaks for itself Same Word Internal Affairs Lt. Fikru Said re Delita Hooks Savage Attack of me