Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

J Crew David Sheldrick Foundation WWF Elephants Love Elephants Animals Mother Earth Saving Them Saves the Planet



I love my J. Crew Save the Elephant shirt and money goes to the David Sheldrick Foundation to help save Elephants and other animals.  I am holding an adoption certificate of an African Elephant and a beautiful soft toy elephant all part of the WWF World WildLife Fund ? I think WWF stands for and they are just 2 exceptional forces for good....

I help People anytime I can but what many don't understand if animals go extinct so will we.

Because I was savagely attacked punched kicked Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent lying receptionist after she repeatedly violated my patient rights from behind the desk, menaced me, repeatedly hit me and did a running punch to my eye after a make a hole in my retina, and than grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair...even put her barefoot against my vaginal area when she failed to successful kick me not for lack of trying....She has yet to be punished and is still being protected by  Dr Andrew Fagelman in my opinion an evil man--please don't tell me he has done good when he is involved in blaming me for his own failures including lying and allowing a ticking bomb a violent liar to sit at that front desk.

Friday, August 21, 2015 in Apellate Court the lawyer for the City of NY, NYPD and Internal Affairs admitted Ms. Troy was treated egregiously.  He meant by the defendants in this lawsuit I filed against his clients.  The doctor just got sued July 9th.  I am still reeling and in shock.

I know Elephants know -- their brains are bigger than ours...how do they come back from the immense suffering...?

I saw a Temple Elephant chained down and beaten by savages --- I am now in love with the elephants -- I don't want to ride an elephant and signed a petition and urged People via twitter to not ride elephants, also to ban ivory and airlines to refuse to fly trophy kills of animals -- I know the trauma of the violence and lies from Dr Andrew FAgelman's to the NYPD IAB DA has in a sense given birth to my love of elephants.  I always had American Indian animals around the apartment but now I have many elephants and animals from Africa.

https://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/knitstees/gallerytees/PRDOVR~B5793/B5793.jsp


My eyes hurt so I listened to the audio of "The Elephant Whisper" excellent audio books and now I am listening to the book by Dame Sheldrick and it is a tear jerker --- hard to deal with all the deaths of the animals including Elephants murdered for their tusks and well as the babies who died of starvation because their Mom's were killed.

I admire the strength of all those that continue to fight to save the animals and Mother Earth despite the enormous grief they witnessed.


J Crew David Sheldrick Foundation WWF Elephants Love Elephants Animals Mother Earth Saving Them Saves the Planet