Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bloomberg Quinn Protested From NYPD Policing Sex to Term Limits No St. Vincent's Hospital







Bloomberg Quinn NYPD Sexual McCarthyism Raiding Women's Toy Store Babeland, Arresting Gay men in Adult Stores, Arresting LGBTQ w/ Condoms Queens NYC and No Trauma Level 1 Hospital with Rape Crisis Center and AIDS Care


Mayor Bloomberg and Christine Quinn had no problem with the NYPD 01 Precinct and 05 raiding what was my favorite Toy Store and Education Resource for Women and the folks that love us.

After the NYPD raided Babeland,  Babeland was no longer allowed to rent educational videos and FYI there are a lot of New Yorkers that need educating hardee har ----- I bet the NYPD had a very good time with the booty slash evidence they helped themselves to.



Yes I love sex more than beer!   As long as their is mutual respect better than food but Bloomberg and Quinn have treated sex like salt, fat and guns --- sex is something that has to be policed but they only target certain groups!  If you knew what some of the NYPD, politicians and I am not talking Elliot Spitzer and rich folks did in their free time sexually and who boned who who was in the closet who was fixing what for their closet case pals.....  NYC tale of 2 Cities and who is above the law and who is oppressively policed including Stop and Frisks and false arrests and me being violently assaulted having to fight off a false arrest from in my opinion a corrupt cop.  Thanks to Ron Kuby --- Ron is an atheist but when I mention his name to the NYPD it is like evoking Moses -- it is Passover right now... his name has a powerful effect for some reason.



Gay men and trannies in Queens with more than one condom were getting arrested by the NYPD -- would you do that to a straight man or woman?  No!  The NYPD have a history of preying on women sex workers and even males and trannies.

In case you need a Trauma Level 1 Hospital with AIDS care and a rape crisis center forget that as well because Bloomberg Quinn that fake Scott Stringer everyone but Charles Barron sold us out and city council so many People that yell about NYPD stop and frisk violations did not vote for a Hospital instead they sold us out to Rudin Greed.

Wake me up from this nightmare!