Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dirty Old Michael Wolfe Attacks Dirty Old Murdoch on Father's Day

What nebbishy Jewish old man with a young Chiksa girl friend who wouldn't given him the time except for what reason ( ??? ) the great sex hardee har -- takes pleasure in attacking Rupert Murdoch for his way too young mistress that he actually married. The Wall Street Journal did an exposé on Wendi and she is an ugly person (before Murdoch bought WSJ) and Murdoch was not her 1st older married conquest so the tweet sent me by a blogger is no surprise. If only Murdoch had put Wolfe on the payroll and took care of him like an ex-wife maybe Wolfe wouldn't be taking pleasure in Murdoch's tragic marriage that everybody but Rupert knew was for one reason only. Seal the deal with 2 kids -- that is what ever gold digger shoots for. Too be with someone old enough to be your Granfather is gross whether it is Wolfe or Murdoch. Murdoch is a better man than Wolfe. I do confess I prefer younger men -- 5 -- 10 years younger and it is about sex not money.


Wolfe's ex- mother in law sued him. Wolfe is not a nice man. Relief from his putrid self is giving it to Murdoch. How disgusted am I with Murdoch and his misogynist editors. Very but Murdoch better than Wolfe any day. I am really angry at Murdoch but his 1st bio by Shawcross and the young Murdoch was impressive who fought with all his heart and soul to get his Father's paper back. He did with something inside him that a Michael Wolfe can't comprehend because he is a zero a litlle cunning nebbish. Wolfe how much did u get off tweeting what everyone knew about Wendi from the get go. The hacking scandal may find it's way here and I don't think Murdoch can escape this scandal. Murdoch was wrong to shut down the paper and unemploy honest hard working employees, protect corrupt management and take a mega-bonus. He was wrong to marry a gold digger.




Murdoch married 2 women that actually loved him and he threw that away. Wolfe disgusting excuse for a man. Happy Father's Day.