Evidence NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill Protecting Crimes My Case

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There are YouTube of me confronting O'Neill and his former boss Bratton about a C#nt to turn the tables on me and they are not surprised at all - there are no Sherlock Holmes they're not interested in getting to the truth or Justice they are committed to covering up Crimes? Three police commissioners have protected crimes in my case a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to a the First Precinct w/ Internal Affairs protection like internal Affairs protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and others! YouTube of me confronting Sheldon Silver two years before he's arrested. YouTube of me confronting the corrupt misogynist racist dirty DA Cy Vance years before he is outed for pay to play violence, sex assaults, Rape....etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

2020 http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1

After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!



NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Suzannah B. Troy Living in A Horror Comedy Remake “Being There” Starring Mike Bloomberg More Horror than Comedy


http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304521304576446492356665036.html How you noticed how many land grabs through out NYC there have been under (soon to be ex) king of New York Mike Bloomberg who needed a third term to assist community crushing real estate greed, the largest frauds and theft in NYC gov. and mostly with mega-mega bucks of tax payer money spent on IT (Information Tech) from Board of Ed tech deals, to CityTime , ECTP 911 Tech System, NYCAPS just 300 million over-ride. Bloomberg and his puppet Christine Quinn along with Bloomberg’s socialite city planner aided and abetted community crushing development on “old” NY’s infrastructure. Don’t expect anything but sweet p.r. pieces from The NY Eminent Domain Times and did Steve Rattner advise the times to buy the building that bankrupted The Old Grey Lady and was Bruce Ratner involved in that eminent domain abuse as well? Don’t forget Columbia U.’s eminent domain abuse of Manhattanville neighborhood or Willet’s Point. Under Bloomberg, Quinn and the Cathie Black of City Planning Amanda the People’s Burden more people have been forced to leave NYC than ever before. Bruce and Jay-Z have given many NYers an opportunity to have minimum wage jobs with on future and abused eminent domain handing over land to a Russian and China owns most of our trillion dollar debt. Wake-up me up from the horror comedy I must be living in starring Mike Bloomberg in a remake of “Being There”. Suzannah B. Troy Artist Wall Street Community Member



 p.s. Can someone explain why the WSJ has their act together with their website but The NY Post still can’t allow readers to post or read comments from a smart phone and The NY Post bans anyone with an Ipad from internet access unless they pay and you still can’t read or post comments.